U.S. tablet usage hits critical mass ComScore reports
Nearly one in four smartphone owners are also using tablet computers, according to data from the market researcher.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : u.s., tablet, usage, hits, critical, mass, comscore, reports, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, iq7unb9dhrw, u.s., tablet, usage, hits, critical, mass, comscore, reports,
Article Viewed 210 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: U.S. tablet usage hits critical mass ComScore reports
Date Listed : Sunday, June 10, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- Sharon Kleyne Reports on Eye Misting an Entirely New Approach to Dry.Dry Eye and Tear Film Discoveries from Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio-Logic Aqua Research, offer all-natural all-water eye hydration.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9208861.htm
- Turkey is critical to a more moderate IslamTurkey is a successful example of a non-Arab land where Islam and democracy coexist and the economy prospers.
- Nook news Barnes and Noble introduces cheaper Wi Fi only tabletNook parent Barnes & Noble on Monday slashed the price on its 3G e-reader. Meanwhile, the company introduced a Wi-Fi-only Nook for $149.
- iPhone 4 preorder date pushed back after reports of security breach at AT and T iPhone 4 preorders are no longer accepted by AT&T. The Apple Store is still accepting iPhone 4 preorder requests, but the ship date is now July 2.
- invivodata Delivers Critical Symptom Relief Data in INSYS Therapeutics Breakthrough Cancer Pain Trial Fentanyl Sublingual Spray demonstrates unprecedented, statistically significant pain relief at five minutes post-dose using electronic patient diary data (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
- New method for producing proteins critical to medical research Scientists have developed a new method for producing proteins critical to research on cancer, Alzheimer's, and other diseases. The chemical method yields hundreds-fold more ubiquitylated proteins than current approaches. Such ...
- Protected forest areas may be critical strategy for slowing climate change A new study states that forest protection offers one of the most effective, practical, and immediate strategies to combat climate change. The study makes specific recommendations for incorporating protected areas ...
- Will the iPad tablet best the Apple iPhone in initial sales where According to one report, Apple has already sold hundreds of thousands of iPad tablet computers. But will the device duplicate the success of the iPhone?
- Broad Reach Engineering Reports Record Business PerformanceStrong 2010 Projected as Aerospace Industry Trends Toward Integrated Partnerships, Higher-Performance Products and Services (PRWeb Mar 5, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3690154.htm
- The Power of Prayer Deterred Tsunamis Destruction Ministry Reports Christian Harfouche Ministries, upon receiving news of the tsunami prediction on Saturday February 28th, issued an email entitled "Fear Not!" (PRWeb Mar 4, 2010)