Patriots perch Medical foster homes a new option for aging veterans
In his late 80s, blind and disabled, World War II veteran Marshall Lawson can no longer live on his own, but he disliked the nursing home where he spent a month after the accident that destroyed his sight.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : patriots, perch, medical, foster, homes, option, aging, veterans, http, rds.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjnf8ymdrpyfka33b_wgt., 12aq1ngba, 1339361714, important, important, http, percentage, www.denverpost.com, ci_20816831, percentage, 3fsource, patriots, perch, medical, foster, homes, option, aging, veterans,
Article Viewed 303 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Patriots perch Medical foster homes a new option for aging veterans
Date Listed : Sunday, June 10, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- Russias Medvedev to sign international adoption accordWhen Russian President Medvedev visits Washington this week, he will sign a new agreement on international adoption.
- Askthedoctor.com Makes Medical Information More Accessible to the Public by Completing Phase 1 of US Expansion AskTheDoctor.com has set up their first US location in Miami, Florida and have hired on eight full time medical doctors. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- MEDPEDIA Adds Health and Medical Videos To PlatformContributions Include Videos from NIH, CDC, Big Think and Other Organizations (PRWeb Mar 31, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3811724.htm
- New method for producing proteins critical to medical research Scientists have developed a new method for producing proteins critical to research on cancer, Alzheimer's, and other diseases. The chemical method yields hundreds-fold more ubiquitylated proteins than current approaches. Such ...
- Electronic medical records may accelerate genome driven diagnoses and treatments A new study reveals an exciting potential benefit of the rapidly accumulating databases of health care information, the ability to make unprecedented links between genomic data and clinical medicine. The ...
- Association of Medical Media Announces Winners of 18th Annual Nexus Awards The Association of Medical Media (AMM) is pleased to recognize Joe Dennehy of Cleveland Clinic and Megan Boorjian of Quadrant/Pulmonary Reviews as the winners of the 18th Annual AMM Nexus ...
- From coal to clean energy an Iraq war veterans next fightCoal mining is scarring West Virginia. Climate change is intensifying the national security threat. One Iraq war vet explains why US energy policy must change.
- Marathon Engages KPMG Corporate Finance Inc to Pursue Project Financing
Options Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Breakthrough by Singapore Scientists to Pave the Way for Greener Highly Efficient Production of Nanocrystals for Biomedical and Life Science Sectorssingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes EE Times Europe Feb 26 2010 8:47AM GMT