Latest Louisiana news sports business and entertainment
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - Kevin Costner's attorney claims his client's fame is the only reason why a fellow actor, Stephen Baldwin, sued him over their investments in a device used to try to clean up BP's oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : latest, louisiana, news, sports, business, entertainment, http, rds.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjagj489pn1eanit_wgt., 125eih6nk, 1339052937, important, important, http, percentage, www.wxvt.com, global, story.asp, percentage, 18704864, latest, louisiana, news, sports, business, entertainment,
Article Viewed 402 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Latest Louisiana news sports business and entertainment
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- American Fortune Shows Off Uniqueness When Selling a Business When selling a business, it's often the unique attributes of a company that make it more attractive and valuable to a buyer than their other options. American Fortune Mergers ...
- Concussions A Risk For Kids In All Types Of Sports The latest research shows repeated head trauma can cause irreparable brain disease. As CBS 2's Rob Johnson reports, for parents whose kids are active, this can be extremely troubling, especially ...
- Kirk and SNO 145 Alert And Responsive After Latest Stroke OperationU.S. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) is described as alert and responsive after another operation to relieve swelling in his brain, after he suffered a stroke last weekend.
- Louisiana backs oil industry wants drilling moratorium thrown out Louisiana is supporting a lawsuit to overturn the six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. The ban could cost the local oil industry as much as $330 million a month, the state ...
- Joe Bartons big business apology Americans are now having the sharpest and most emotional debate we've had in more than a century over a deceptively simple question: Which do we trust less – big business ...
- Sports in the US Year round madness From the bracketology of March Madness to ESPN Everything, sports has become one of the most pervasive forces in American culture. Is it a great unifying force or a sign ...
- Despite Obama pitch on benefits of healthcare reform small business is glumPresident Obama claims healthcare reform is a boon. But the outlook of small-business owners is more negative than at bigger companies.
- Atlanta Group Presents Issues in Business Psychology at National Conference Turknett Leadership Group has been invited to deliver four presentations that address significant issues facing executives and HR practitioners in a changing workplace at the 25th Meeting of the Society ...
- Nanofilm CEO Rickert to Speak at Horasis Global Russia Business Conference in Ljubljana Slovenia May 16 18 2010 Dr. Scott Rickert, President and CEO of Nanofilm, is a speaker at the Global Russia Business Meeting of Horasis, an independent international organization committed to enacting visions for a sustainable ...