Delicious news Curry might help keep you healthy
Researchers at OSU's Linus Pauling Institute discovered that curcumin, found in turmeric, can boost levels of cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide, a protein known as CAMP, which helps the immune system fight bacteria, viruses or fungi.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : delicious, news, curry, might, help, keep, healthy, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjnf8rmmnpifcandt_wgt., 13ags3g4d, 1338220689, important, important, http, percentage, www.oregonlive.com, health, index.ssf, 2012, delicious_news_curry_migh_help.html, delicious, news, curry, might, help, keep, healthy,
Article Viewed 316 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Delicious news Curry might help keep you healthy
Date Listed : Monday, May 28, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.
- Some types of arousal can lead to unhealthy choices study findsYou might want to avoid food shopping right after a heavy workout or drinking after an intense day of high-powered negotiations, according to a new study.
- Attitude toward everyday activity important for healthy lifestyle Exploring underlying attitudes toward everyday physical activity -- for example, walking to a nearby co-worker's office rather than sending an email -- may open new opportunities for promoting healthier, more ...
- Bio Form Essentials Validates Health Breakthrough—ALPHA FIBE Smarter Fiber Supplement Promotes Safe Healthy Weight Loss Lower Blood Cholesterol Levels Bio-Form Essentials, the original brand to offer the Alpha-Fibe smarter fiber supplement worldwide, validates that using Alpha-Fibe offers the majority of individuals who want to improve their overall health a ...
- Woman gives birth to two healthy babies in separate pregnancies after ovarian transplant For the first time, a woman has given birth to two children in two separate pregnancies after her fertility was restored using transplants of ovarian tissue that had been removed ...
- Taxing unhealthy foods may encourage healthier eating habitsA recent study found that taxing unhealthy food reduces the amount of calories purchased more than subsidizing healthy foods.
- CIBA VISION® Partners with TLCs Carmindy to Educate Consumers About Healthy Eye Habits Celebrity makeup artist to judge the AIR OPTIX® AQUA “Surprise Your Eyes” contest. Two grand-prize winners will be awarded $5,000 for best eye care tips. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
- Top 10 Healthy Skincare and Beauty Habits Having healthy skin goes beyond applying good skincare products. It takes some healthful practices, too. Here are 10 habits that protect and nourish skin that are best not to ignore. ...
- Greenwala and PETCO Announce Healthy Living Healthy Pet Social Media Campaign Greenwala, the green social network, and PETCO, the leading Pet Specialty retailer in selection of natural pet food and supplies, today announced the Healthy Living, Healthy Pet social media campaign ...