British boxing authority threatens Haye Chisora fight
British boxing's governing body has warned that anyone involved in the David Haye-Dereck Chisora fight will be stripped of their licenses.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : british, boxing, authority, threatens, haye, chisora, fight, http, rssfeeds.usatoday.com, usatodaycomboxing, topstories, zug15vrl3ry, british, boxing, authority, threatens, haye, chisora, fight,
Article Viewed 207 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Sports group.
And brought to you by Channel USA Today, Up-to-the-minute news & information inc National
The XMl Feed Type application/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 61183 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
USA Today: Sports: British boxing authority threatens Haye Chisora fight
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Sports : Boxing, Sports, Rss news feeds on national, world, politics, money, technology, sports, life and entertainment, and travel news and headlines. Visit www.usatoday.com/marketing/rss/index.htm today.
- Israel threatens second Gaza war after launching air strikesIsrael, which launched retaliatory air strikes against Palestinian rocket attacks today, also threatened a second Gaza war if Palestinian militants didn't stop firing rockets.
- British election is a race again as economy boosts Gordon Brown Gordon Brown's government cut deficit forecasts today, which could give him a boost. While he was trailing badly, recent polls show a public nearly equally divided between Labour and Tory ...
- British bank privatization where Yes but not yet.Contrary to reports, the British government would raise nowhere near £70 billion by selling its stakes in banks.
- Spending freeze threatens governments anti crime agenda say federal
correctional officers Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Second hydrocarbon boom threatens the Peruvian Amazon researchers say A rapid and unprecedented proliferation of oil and gas concessions threatens the megadiverse Peruvian Amazon. The amount of area leased is on track to reach around 70% of the region, ...
- and SNO 039 Runaway and SNO 039 Iceberg Threatens Oceanic Currents A group of scientists recently drew attention to the fact that a large iceberg currently roaming the Southern Ocean threatens to adversely affect the currents and weather patterns of the ...
- Huge iceberg threatens sea lifeA vast iceberg that broke off eastern Antarctic earlier this month could disrupt marine life in the region, scientists warn.
- New York scandal threatens Gov. David Patersons election bid New York Gov. David Paterson, already facing low poll numbers, now is dealing with reports that state police may have interfered with a domestic-violence investigation involving an aide. The state ...
- UK unions proposed strike could destroy British AirlinesUnite, Britain's self-proclaimed largest union, lost its bid to stop British Airways from changing their cabin crew staffing. The union is now threatening to strike.
- Palestinian Authority steps up boycott of goods made in Israeli settlements in West Bank The Palestinian Authority is intensifying its bid to boycott goods made in Israeli settlements in the West Bank, even as the EU Thursday said such products could not qualify as ...