VIDEO Merkel challenged over EU growth
EU leaders have started summit talks in Brussels with Germany resisting pressure to launch eurobonds as a way to ease the eurozone crisis.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : video, merkel, challenged, over, growth, http, www.bbc.co.uk, news, business, 18182521, ns_mchannel, ns_source, publicrss20, video, merkel, challenged, over, growth,
Article Viewed 188 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Video group.
And brought to you by Channel BBC, BBC is the world wide famous news agency
The XMl Feed Type text/xml and collected data 97983 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
BBC: Video: VIDEO Merkel challenged over EU growth
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : BBC Video World, BBC Video World
- Growing brain is particularly flexible How the brain changes during growth Science has long puzzled over why a baby's brain is particularly flexible and why it easily changes. Is it because babies have to learn a lot? Scientists have now put ...
- Jobs growth in March seen throughout the economy One month doesn't make a trend, but recent gains in job growth were broad-based across the economy. GDP forecasts have edged up, too. This bodes well for a jobs recovery ...
- Lymphatic system Regulator of lymph vessel growth uncovered In addition to our network of blood vessels, humans have a network of vessels known as lymphatic vessels. These vessels have a role in many processes in the body, including ...
- Australias housing boom driven in part by population growthAustralia's population is growing faster than most other developed nations, which is contributing to its housing shortage.
- Germanys Merkel meets Greece PM over debt bailout tensions German Chancellor Angela Merkel met Greece Prime Minister George Papandreou in Berlin today in an attempt to calm debt bailout tensions between Europe's economic powerhouse and the heavily indebted Mediterranean ...
- More than a Great Brand. Tim Hortons outlines strategic growth catalysts and
financial outlook at investor conference Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Chitosan as alternative to growth promoting antibiotics for ruminantsThe natural-occurring biopolymer known as chitosan is being put forward as an effective alternative to growth-promoting antibiotics in the diet of ruminants, according to research carried out by...
- Mothers sensitivity may help language growth in children with autism spectrum disorder A new study shows that maternal sensitivity may influence language development among children who go on to develop autism. Understanding the benefits of sensitive structuring in the development of language ...
- The MedZilla Report for February 2010 Health Care Growth Slows Big Pharma May Cut Thousands as Sales Landscape Changes Even as health care employment (http://www.medzilla.com) grows, albeit more slowly than in 2009, changes to the pharmaceutical landscape could mean the relatively-small number of layoffs in that industry might soon ...
- Massive Star Growth Tied to Magnetic Fields Scientists at the Bonn University, in Germany, announce that preliminary results from their telescopes studies aimed at massive stars reveal that magnetic fields play a much more important in regulating ...