Ex player Segui says McNamee talked about retaining needles
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former Major League Baseball player David Segui testified on Thursday in the perjury trial of Roger Clemens that the pitching ace's personal trainer told him he had saved needles that he claims he used to inject Clemens with performance-enhancing drugs. Segui told the court that trainer Brian McNamee said he had saved needles "as evidence" to placate his wife, who was concerned about McNamee's relationship with the pitcher. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : player, segui, says, mcnamee, talked, about, retaining, needles, http, news.yahoo.com, player, segui, says, mcnamee, 215133094, mlb.html, player, segui, says, mcnamee, talked, about, retaining, needles,
Article Viewed 576 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Sports group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 311240 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Sports: Ex player Segui says McNamee talked about retaining needles
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Sports News, Yahoo! News: Sports News
- Portable media players associated with short term hearing effectsTemporary changes in hearing sensitivity are associated with potential harmful effects of listening to an MP3 player, according to a new study.
- Minor league baseball New Jersey players swing for the bigsOne-time major-league stars now playing in minor-league baseball look for a shot at redemption with New Jersey's Newark Bears.
- Kodak Theater HD Player review roundupThe Kodak Theater HD Player aims in the right direction, but this PC-to-TV connector doesn't quite hit a bull's-eye.
- Ahmed Chalabi emerges as key player in Iraq election after falling out with US Ahead of the March 7 Iraq election, Ahmed Chalabi, who helped convince former President Bush to invade and create a democracy at peace with Israel, is promoting a regional alliance ...
- Flash Player 10.1 Won and SNO 039 t Come to All Android Handsets Adobe's Flash Player 10.1 is slowly shaping up as a technology that won't come to all mobile phones out in the wild, even if most handset users hoped for it ...
- No Flash Player 10.1 for Windows Mobile 6.5 Software giant Adobe is known to be working on delivering Flash Player 10.1 for a wide range of smartphones available on the market at the moment, but it seems that ...
- Six red card player admits defeatAn amateur footballer who got six red cards in a single game says his career is over after landing a lengthy ban.
- RU players going abroad Last post by gus on 00:17 19/Feb/10 - From my understanding it mainly refers to players going to the Tri Nations Super 14, (RSA, NZ and Oz). The Super 14 started ...
- Ex rugby player 46 found deadMike Budd, a 46-year-old former Wales A rugby international, has been found dead at his home in Cardiff.
- Border Guards main players in trafficking North Korean womenNorth Korean and Chinese border guards play a vital part in the trafficking of North Korean women to China, the Asahi Shimbun reported on Thursday.