Giants Nicks breaks foot ruled out for three months
(Reuters) - Powerful New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks was expected to be sidelined for three months after breaking his right foot in practice, the National Football League team said on Thursday. Nicks fractured the fifth metatarsal while performing individual drills during an organized team activity workout earlier on Thursday. The 24-year-old was scheduled to have surgery on Friday to have a screw inserted into the broken bone with an expected recovery time of 12 weeks, the team said on their website. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : giants, nicks, breaks, foot, ruled, three, months, http, news.yahoo.com, giants, nicks, breaks, foot, ruled, 215930731, nfl.html, giants, nicks, breaks, foot, ruled, three, months,
Article Viewed 608 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Sports group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 311240 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Sports: Giants Nicks breaks foot ruled out for three months
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Sports News, Yahoo! News: Sports News
- Researchers See Differences in Autism Brain Development as Early as 6 Months The changes in brain development that underlie autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be detectable in children as young as 6 months, according to research reported online today in the American ...
- Taliban to be flushed from N. Waziristan in two months says Pakistan general Maj. Gen. Tariq Khan said the Pakistani Army was leading the assault in North Waziristan against Al Qaeda and Afghan Taliban. "This will finish in a couple of months," says ...
- PolarisUSA Breaks the Price Barrier for Professional Outdoor Pan Tilt IP Cameras Security innovator PolarisUSA.com has introduced a new series of products aimed at providing professional IP video surveillance at highly competitive prices. Their new line of weather-resistant IP security cameras ...
- Mars rover Spirit may have begun months long hibernationThe most powerful camera aboard a NASA spacecraft orbiting Mars has returned the first pictures of locations on the Red Planet suggested by the public.
- Five months of higher spending six months of flat incomePersonal spending rose 0.3 percent in February, the Commerce Department reported Monday. But US stimulus programs have not managed to boost household incomes.
- Singapore tax breaks threaten London shipbrokingsingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes EE Times Europe Feb 26 2010 8:47AM GMT
- Will the UN put off the Goldstone report another five months where On Friday, the UN General Assembly takes up the Goldstone report, which accuses Israel and Hamas of war crimes during 2008 fighting in Gaza. But the General Assembly is merely ...
- NASA breaks ground on new deep space network antennasNASA officials broke ground near Canberra, Australia, on Feb. 22, beginning a new antenna-building campaign to improve Deep Space Network communications.
- Chubby birds get there faster Heavy migratory birds take shorter breaks and reach their breeding grounds faster When small migratory birds have crossed extensive ecological barriers, such as deserts or oceans, they must land to replenish their fat reserves. Researchers measured the duration of the stopovers made ...
- Two months after summit UN climate pointman to quit
AFP AFP - The head of the UN's climate convention said Thursday that he is resigning, in a surprise announcement barely two months after the fiercely-contested Copenhagen summit on tackling global warming.