AP Source Bobcats to interview Sloan on Friday
A person familiar with the situation says the Charlotte Bobcats will interview Hall of Famer Jerry Sloan on Friday for their vacant head coaching position.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : source, bobcats, interview, sloan, friday, http, news.yahoo.com, source, bobcats, interview, sloan, friday, 124313341, spt.html, source, bobcats, interview, sloan, friday,
Article Viewed 240 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Sports group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 311240 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Sports: AP Source Bobcats to interview Sloan on Friday
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Sports News, Yahoo! News: Sports News
- An Interview With Tad Williams Mention Tad Williams’ name in casual conversation with most science fiction fans and you’re likely to hear back, “Isn’t that the guy with the cats?” Tailchaser’s Song has adorned many ...
- An Interview with Craig Horner from Legend of the Seeker Craig Horner stands in no one’s shadow. With 10 years’ experience, the 26-year-old actor (who just celebrated that birthday on January 24) now leads a talented cast in bringing Terry ...
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- New Accounting and Administration Resources Published at. The Accounting and Administration Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor nearly 160 scientific Accounting and...(PRWeb February 16, ...
- Early results from the worlds brightest X ray source The SLAC linear collider in Menlo Park, California has already made a name for itself as one of the world’s largest and most prolific particle accelerator facilities dedicated to high ...
- Facebook revenue soared in 2009 sources sayFacebook is popular – and increasingly profitable. According to one new report, Facebook made $800 million in 2009 alone.
- Free Resources from EBSCO Publishing Providing Useful Information to ResearchersMore than 100,000 Institutions Benefit from Free Resources Offered via EBSCOhost® (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/EBSCOGreenFILE/LISTA/prweb4172224.htm
- AP Sources Obama To Announce New Health Benefits President Barack Obama on Tuesday will announce new health insurance benefits for consumers, marking the first 90 days since he signed landmark legislation to expand coverage. The announcement will follow ...
- Is the post office open on Good Friday where Yes but not everything is.The post office is open, most banks are, and the stock market isn't. Good Friday, it turns out, is an observance that businesses and institutions treat differently.
- 3 29 10 Monitor Books podcast including an interview with Scott Korb author of Life in Year One What the World Was Like in First Century PalestineWhat was life like in first-century Palestine? Author Scott Korb says that – in many ways – it was not very different from the world today.