Republicans dominate super PAC money race in April but donations sag
While President Barack Obama's official re-election campaign out-fundraised challenger Mitt Romney last month by $17 million, nonaligned political action committees that support Republicans continue to dominate groups supporting Democrats in the race, financial disclosure reports filed Sunday night show.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : republicans, dominate, super, money, race, april, donations, http, news.yahoo.com, blogs, ticket, republicans, dominated, super, money, race, april, donations, 144500889.html, republicans, dominate, super, money, race, april, donations,
Article Viewed 388 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Politics group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 271328 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Politics: Republicans dominate super PAC money race in April but donations sag
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Elections, Yahoo! News: Presidential Election
- Shock poll Why do so many Republicans think Obama is a socialist a Muslim or even the anti Christ where A new poll shows that a quarter of Republicans think Obama may be the anti-Christ. Apocalyptic right-wing rhetoric is going mainstream, as Republican lawmakers stoke the flames of epithet-hurlers and ...
- Republicans new health care reform bill rallying cry Repeal it Republicans couldn't stop Democrats from passing the health care reform bill Sunday. Now, they vow to make the bill – and big government spending – the core issue of the ...
- Which Oscar nominees made political donations and to whom where Hollywood has long been intertwined with politics, especially Democratic causes. That holds true for most of the political cash donated by this year's Oscar nominees. A Best Supporting Actor candidate ...
- Social media domination Republicans rule TwitterAmong congressmen, Republicans far outnumber Democrats on social media site Twitter, according to a recent study.
- Obama health care summit Obama should focus on Democrats not RepublicansDespite Obama's focused aggression at the health care summit, it was not focused at the right people, the ones whose votes will control the final outcome.
- Joe Stack was a terrorist Do Republicans like Scott Brown and the tea party get that where Joe Stack was a terrorist. Period. Yet some mainstream Republicans and tea partyers empathize with him.
- Pangea Media Quiz Completions Top 140 Million Company Dominates Online Quiz Poll and Survey Space Pangea Media (www.PangeaMedia.com), an online marketing company and the leading provider of quiz-based advertising solutions for advertisers and publishers, announced today that it grew significantly in 2009 with monthly visitors ...
- Monkeys monsoon rains dominate at Games VANCOUVER (Reuters) - Relentless rain washed out women's downhill training on Sunday, scrapping any alpine skiing on the first weekend of the Winter Olympic Games, while lugers aimed for gold ...
- Monkeys monsoon rains dominate Canada Games VANCOUVER (Reuters) - Relentless rain washed out women's downhill training on Sunday, scrapping any alpine skiing on the first weekend of the Winter Olympic Games, while lugers aimed for gold ...
- Haiti earthquake disaster relief IRS makes donations tax deductible for 2009Money given for Haiti earthquake disaster relief through March 1 can be written off on taxes for 2009, the IRS says.