Palin makes a surprising endorsement in Utah Senate race
Sarah Palin weighed in on the Utah Senate race during an interview Tuesday night and took a side. But instead of rallying around the Republican tea party challenger, as she has in other primary campaigns, the former Alaska governor endorsed longtime senator Orrin Hatch. "I want him to win," Palin told Fox News host Greta [...]
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : palin, makes, surprising, endorsement, utah, senate, race, http, news.yahoo.com, blogs, ticket, sarah, palin, endorses, orrin, hatch, utah, 144748868.html, palin, makes, surprising, endorsement, utah, senate, race,
Article Viewed 409 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Politics group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 271328 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Politics: Palin makes a surprising endorsement in Utah Senate race
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Elections, Yahoo! News: Presidential Election
- Surprising molecular switch Lipids help control the development of cell polarity In a standard biology textbook, cells tend to look more or less the same from all sides. But in real life cells have fronts and backs, tops and bottoms, and ...
- Senate Democrats to Obama on energy bill Help us Senate Democrats feel pressure to 'do something' on the long-stalled energy bill. The Gulf oil spill has widened the partisan divide. The White House will hold a bipartisan meeting Wednesday.
- Senate Democrats beat back GOP alterations to healthcare fixes Senate Democrats prevail, so far, in keeping the package of healthcare 'fixes' intact. But the House will need to vote on it again to address small adjustments in the part ...
- Bernanke to Senate If you want to fix job deficit dont forget budget deficitFederal Reserve Chairman Bernanke suggests that the Senate to link a jobs bill with a credible plan to cut the budget deficit.
- Bernanke confirmation runs into resistance in SenateSome key lawmakers in the Senate are saying they will vote against the Bernanke confirmation. The Fed chairman's term expires at the end of this month.
- Massachusetts Senate race What will the outcome cost you where The Senate race in Massachusetts could cost you $2,100 or save you $5,000 in insurance premiums, depending on who you are and whether healthcare reform passes.
- Surprising discovery X rays drive formation of new crystals crystals resemble some biological structures X-rays can do a lot of useful things, but who knew they could cause crystals to form? Researchers have discovered that X-rays can trigger the formation of a new type ...
- Pelosi House Wont OK Senate Health BillSpeaker Nancy Pelosi says she lacks the votes to push the Senate's sweeping health overhaul bill through the House, a potentially devastating blow to President Barack Obama's signature issue.
- Home loans surprisingly strongMortgage lending rises in December but the figures come as a building society announces a sharp rise in rates.
- Nigeria Senate Gives U.S. Ultimatum On Searches all africa, all the time. The Senate yesterday issued an ultimatum to the United States of America to de-list Nigeria from its list of countries that are of special "interest" ...