Senate grills Secret Service on potential and SNO 145 pattern of misconduct
Mark Sullivan, director of the U.S. Secret Service, defended his agency on Wednesday against accusations it has displayed a "pattern of misconduct" during a Senate hearing prompted by a recent scandal involving agent solicitation of prostitutes in Colombia. This is "not a systemic problem," Sullivan told members of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. [...]
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : senate, grills, secret, service, potential, pattern, misconduct, http, news.yahoo.com, blogs, ticket, senate, grills, secret, potential, pattern, misconduct, 181804315.html, senate, grills, secret, service, potential, pattern, misconduct,
Article Viewed 496 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Politics group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 271328 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Politics: Senate grills Secret Service on potential and SNO 145 pattern of misconduct
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Elections, Yahoo! News: Presidential Election
- Military service even without combat can change personality and make vets less agreeable research suggests It's no secret that battlefield trauma can leave veterans with deep emotional scars that impact their ability to function in civilian life. But new research suggests that military service, even ...
- Search Continues for Secret Stamp Honoring John Glenns Historic Spaceflight
SPACE.com SPACE.com - Fifty years ago today (Feb. 20), John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, relied on ground stations located across the planet to communicate with his control ...
- Senate Democrats to Obama on energy bill Help us Senate Democrats feel pressure to 'do something' on the long-stalled energy bill. The Gulf oil spill has widened the partisan divide. The White House will hold a bipartisan meeting Wednesday.
- Can a Victorias Secret shopping bag make you feel glamorous where Certain brands have personalities that can actually change the way some people feel about themselves, according to a new study.
- Digital Projection Adds Service Coordinator to Customer Support Team Odom will work with both the Technical and Customer Service Managers to assure timely completion of all service orders. In addition, Odom will manage communication between the DPI technical ...
- Potential new target for treating hepatitis C Scientists have discovered that binding of a potent inhibitor of the hepatitis C virus to the genetic material of the virus causes a major conformational change that may adversely affect ...
- AT and T Microcell could help improve home cell serviceThe AT&T Microcell, which AT&T sells for $50 after a mail-in rebate, might erase your dropped call woes.
- Senate Democrats beat back GOP alterations to healthcare fixes Senate Democrats prevail, so far, in keeping the package of healthcare 'fixes' intact. But the House will need to vote on it again to address small adjustments in the part ...
- Britain department store launches divorce registry service One of Britain's largest department store chains in January launched a divorce registry service. Splitting couples can sign up for all the pots and pans a new single might need.
- LC Sciences Pairs Deep Sequencing with Customized Microarrays to Offer New Seq Array Service for Discovery and Profiling Applications LC Sciences today announced the launch of its new Seq-Array services designed to take full advantage of both the latest deep sequencing capabilities and the proven genomics tool – microarray. ...