A creative life is a healthy life
The link between creativity and health is well established by research. Creating helps make people happier, less anxious and more resilient.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : creative, life, healthy, life, http, rss.cnn.com, cnn_health, a0y2y0e, index.html, creative, life, healthy, life,
Article Viewed 214 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Health group.
And brought to you by Channel CNN, CNET News.com -- Technology news and business reports
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 129630 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNN: Health: A creative life is a healthy life
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : CNN.com - Health, CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.
- Some types of arousal can lead to unhealthy choices study findsYou might want to avoid food shopping right after a heavy workout or drinking after an intense day of high-powered negotiations, according to a new study.
- Attitude toward everyday activity important for healthy lifestyle Exploring underlying attitudes toward everyday physical activity -- for example, walking to a nearby co-worker's office rather than sending an email -- may open new opportunities for promoting healthier, more ...
- Art Meets Science for Special Kick Off Event The Creative Coalition Partners with National Lab Day The Creative Coalition, in conjunction with National Lab Day, will host fifty of the most influential members of the entertainment community for a special kick-off dinner of their new nationwide ...
- Bio Form Essentials Validates Health Breakthrough—ALPHA FIBE Smarter Fiber Supplement Promotes Safe Healthy Weight Loss Lower Blood Cholesterol Levels Bio-Form Essentials, the original brand to offer the Alpha-Fibe smarter fiber supplement worldwide, validates that using Alpha-Fibe offers the majority of individuals who want to improve their overall health a ...
- Woman gives birth to two healthy babies in separate pregnancies after ovarian transplant For the first time, a woman has given birth to two children in two separate pregnancies after her fertility was restored using transplants of ovarian tissue that had been removed ...
- Taxing unhealthy foods may encourage healthier eating habitsA recent study found that taxing unhealthy food reduces the amount of calories purchased more than subsidizing healthy foods.
- Crytek Feels That Bringing Crysis 2 to the Xbox 360 Generated and SNO 039 Creative Constraints and SNO 039 Not long ago, Crytek surprised the PC gaming community by announcing that Crysis 2 would take place in the urban environment of New York City. Compared with the original Crysis ...
- Partners Creative Wins 40 Montana ADDY® Awards Partners Creative, a Missoula-based advertising and public relations agency, recently brought home 40 Gold and Silver ADDY® Awards from the state competition. (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)