Searching for a medical miracle
From the famous French village of Lourdes to spiritual healers, Amanda Enayati details the search for miracles in the face of illness.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : searching, medical, miracle, http, rss.cnn.com, cnn_health, yqzvq, index.html, searching, medical, miracle,
Article Viewed 205 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Health group.
And brought to you by Channel CNN, CNET News.com -- Technology news and business reports
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 129630 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNN: Health: Searching for a medical miracle
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : CNN.com - Health, CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- Askthedoctor.com Makes Medical Information More Accessible to the Public by Completing Phase 1 of US Expansion AskTheDoctor.com has set up their first US location in Miami, Florida and have hired on eight full time medical doctors. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- MEDPEDIA Adds Health and Medical Videos To PlatformContributions Include Videos from NIH, CDC, Big Think and Other Organizations (PRWeb Mar 31, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3811724.htm
- New method for producing proteins critical to medical research Scientists have developed a new method for producing proteins critical to research on cancer, Alzheimer's, and other diseases. The chemical method yields hundreds-fold more ubiquitylated proteins than current approaches. Such ...
- Electronic medical records may accelerate genome driven diagnoses and treatments A new study reveals an exciting potential benefit of the rapidly accumulating databases of health care information, the ability to make unprecedented links between genomic data and clinical medicine. The ...
- 28 Year Old from Texas Discovers His Own Instant Weight Loss Miracle Online FatBurningFurnace30Day.com provides fast and easy solution for reducing weight. Elias Stevenson, owner of the website, bound to lose weight find success with online weight loss program. (PRWeb Mar 26, 2010)
- Association of Medical Media Announces Winners of 18th Annual Nexus Awards The Association of Medical Media (AMM) is pleased to recognize Joe Dennehy of Cleveland Clinic and Megan Boorjian of Quadrant/Pulmonary Reviews as the winners of the 18th Annual AMM Nexus ...
- Breakthrough by Singapore Scientists to Pave the Way for Greener Highly Efficient Production of Nanocrystals for Biomedical and Life Science Sectorssingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes EE Times Europe Feb 26 2010 8:47AM GMT
- Obama health care plan He needs to cut medical costs firstThe Obama health care plan includes a policy shift toward price controls on insurance rates. That wouldn't be necessary if Congress first contained medical inflation.
- My1Stop.com Expands Into Medical Wristbands Market with Patented LaserBand® Printable Wristbands www.My1Stop.com enters the printable medical wristbands market with line of ready-to-ship LaserBand® products that can be instantly priced and ordered online and offline. (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)