Letterman on political humor Whos easier to make fun of
Guest host Regis Philbin and David Letterman discuss using political humor on late night television.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : letterman, political, humor, whos, easier, make, http, rss.cnn.com, cnn_allpolitics, ux2hjroqyju, letterman, political, humor, whos, easier, make,
Article Viewed 216 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Politics group.
And brought to you by Channel CNN, CNET News.com -- Technology news and business reports
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 123568 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNN: Politics: Letterman on political humor Whos easier to make fun of
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : CNN.com - Politics, CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Schakowsky Komen Bowed To Political Pressure In Cut To Planned ParenthoodU.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) is expressing extreme disappointment with the decision by the Susan G. Komen Foundation to stop funding cancer screening provided by Planned Parenthood.
- On jobs vs. high unemployment Obama has political balancing act Latest figures show the US economy's strongest job creation performance in three years. That's good news for Obama, but amid high unemployment, he also needs to stress the plight of ...
- Obama hails real and major reforms but at what political cost where In his weekly address, President Obama highlighted healthcare and college-loan legislation. But the new laws' partisan push by Democrats could come at a political price, the GOP hopes.
- Sarah Palins gun imagery takes aim at political targets Caught in Sarah Palin's rifle sights, liberals warn of the threat of violent rhetoric. Will it marginalize passionate discourse, or will demonizing hot-headed conservatives backfire at the voting booth?
- Tricky tiny Mercury easier to see in sky for a bit
AP AP - Mercury, the solar system's most elusive planet, will be easier to see for the next two weeks.
- Gallup Healthcare reform a political victory for ObamaGallup's latest poll on healthcare reform, conducted after the bill's passage, shows almost half the public approving. Nearly 4 in 5 Republicans, however, are 'angry' or 'disappointed.'
- Which Oscar nominees made political donations and to whom where Hollywood has long been intertwined with politics, especially Democratic causes. That holds true for most of the political cash donated by this year's Oscar nominees. A Best Supporting Actor candidate ...
- Enterprise PDM Integration has Never Been Easier Zero Wait State Announces Leading SolidWorks Reseller GoEngineer as Master Distributor for DesignState Zero Wait-State announces a new partnership with leading SolidWorks and Agile PLM reseller GoEngineer to distribute DesignState Enterprise PDM integration to Agile PLM. This partnership and product allow companies ...
- Considering a Career in Political Science where
Are you planning an academic career related to the discipline of political science? If so, consider learning more about the history of the discipline, including the founding of the American ...
- New Graphical Display on Trimble Grade Control System Makes Excavating Easier for OperatorsTrimble today introduced a new rugged LCD display for the TrimbleA GCS600 Grade Control System for excavators.