Chinese activist My suffering was beyond imagination
In his first in-depth TV interview since his dramatic escape from house arrest, Chinese human rights activist Chen Guangcheng told CNN about his departure from China and his continuing concern for family and friends he left behind.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : chinese, activist, suffering, beyond, imagination, http, rss.cnn.com, cnn_allpolitics, 9t1d0y, k3sm, index.html, chinese, activist, suffering, beyond, imagination,
Article Viewed 349 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Politics group.
And brought to you by Channel CNN, CNET News.com -- Technology news and business reports
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 123568 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNN: Politics: Chinese activist My suffering was beyond imagination
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : CNN.com - Politics, CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Chinese currency why Americans should care if yuan is revalued A jump in the value of Chinese currency, the yuan, would make products manufactured in China more expensive, but could also help US manufacturers remain competitive abroad.
- Beyond Haiti relief UN looks at building outside Port au PrinceWhen donor countries meet at the UN in New York this week to discuss Haiti relief, a top topic will be decentralization away from congested Port-au-Prince.
- Virtual colonoscopy allows detection of unsuspected cancers beyond colon OAK BROOK, Ill. -- A new, large-scale study of more than 10,000 adults found that more than one in every 200 asymptomatic people screened with CT colonography, or virtual ...
- Facebook protest isnt enough. Selma vets and young activists must share lessons. A Facebook protest or online petition is not the same as a sit-in or hunger strike. As activism re-invents itself, the experience of the older generations and the innovations of ...
- Talk to the Editor The planet and beyondThe Monitor's Pete Spotts explores science issues, ranging from the health of our home planet (earthquakes, global warming) to the future of space missions.
- China Kenya to search for ancient Chinese wrecks
AP AP - China and Kenya plan to search for ancient Chinese ships wrecked almost 600 years ago off Africa's east coast.
- Beyond Elmore Leonard 10 rules for writingThe Guardian asked a cluster of well-known authors for their tricks of the trade. Some of their answers may surprise you.
- Beyond Buddhism Tiger Woods has converted to another religionTiger Woods's confession on Friday was a forced conversion to the Oprahite religion of emotional openness and making public one's miseries and failings.
- Japan to question whale activistA New Zealand activist who boarded a Japanese whaling ship in protest is to be taken to Japan for questioning.
- Tea party activists Dont confuse them with independentsTea partyers are are disgruntled social conservatives aiming to take control of the Republican Party. Independents are the antiparty force, trying to restructure the partisan political system.