Chinas Sina Weibo Targeting Japanese Advertisers
One of China's top Twitter-like sites, Sina Weibo, is working to attract Japanese companies to advertise on its platform by helping the firms open and use...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : chinas, sina, weibo, targeting, japanese, advertisers, http, feeds.pcworld.com, click.phdo, where, 9490db1a20e6ab53b4ca39068874e4cd, chinas, sina, weibo, targeting, japanese, advertisers,
Article Viewed 254 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Top News group.
And brought to you by Channel PC World, Now you can get PC World's latest content delivere
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 447858 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
PC World: Top News: Chinas Sina Weibo Targeting Japanese Advertisers
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : PCWorld.com - Latest News Stories, Latest news stories from PCWorld.com
- Chinas revaluation of the yuan Is it a yawn or for real where The partial revaluation of the yuan does hint at a China becoming a better market economy, one that allows its citizens to make their own economic choices.
- Oil spill pollutes tributary of Chinas Yellow River
AFP AFP - A tributary of China's Yellow River has been polluted by an oil spill, state-run media reported Saturday, in the latest environmental accident to threaten the nation's drinking water.
- Targeting cell pathway may prevent relapse of leukemia About 40 percent of children and up to 70 percent of adults in remission from acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) will have a relapse. In recent years, doctors have come to ...
- Scheme targeting young offendersTactics similar to those used to battle gang violence are used on young offenders as part of a new project.
- Japanese urged to bet on cherry blossoms Burned by stocks, betrayed by bonds and mauled by currencies, Japanese households are being encouraged to take one last financial punt on the only asset with any credibility left: cherry ...
- Olympic snowboarders street style offends Japanese Olympic snowboarder Kazuhiro Kokubo is the talk of Japan. Not for his athletic ability -- but for his appearance.
The 21-year-old member of Japan's national team unwittingly caused outrage from cabinet-level ...
- Japanese TV commercial offends N.Z. Maori clan A Japanese television commercial featuring pop diva Namie Amuro and a group of men performing an indigenous Maori dance has drawn criticism in New Zealand, the Australian Associated Press reported ...
- Once banned Japanese story told powerfully onscreen There's nothing oblique or nuanced in Berlin festival competition selection "Caterpillar," Koji Wakamatsu's indictment of right-wing militarist nationalism and the partner piece to his relentless expose on left-wing extremism, "United ...
- Japanese Recipe of the Week Buri no Teriyaki
Buri are adult yellowtail, and young yellowtail are called hamachi in Japanese. You might like hamachi sushi. Popular Japanese buri dishes are buri daikon and buri-no-teriyaki. Buri are in season ...
- Learning Japanese via manga"Manga" comic books and "anime" films are building up interest around the world in learning Japanese.