Google Asked to Yank a Million Search Results a Month
Copyright owners want allegedly infringing links removed from search results in increasing volume, Google says.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : google, asked, yank, million, search, results, month, http, feeds.pcworld.com, click.phdo, where, 0b17b15fd0a79310679f2cca711a4aa2, google, asked, yank, million, search, results, month,
Article Viewed 205 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Top News group.
And brought to you by Channel PC World, Now you can get PC World's latest content delivere
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 447858 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
PC World: Top News: Google Asked to Yank a Million Search Results a Month
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : PCWorld.com - Latest News Stories, Latest news stories from PCWorld.com
- 300 Million Year Old Forest Preserved Like Pompeii Pompeii-like, a 300-million-year-old tropical forest was preserved in ash when a volcano erupted in what is today northern China. A new study by University of Pennsylvania paleobotanist Hermann...
- Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
- Researchers See Differences in Autism Brain Development as Early as 6 Months The changes in brain development that underlie autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be detectable in children as young as 6 months, according to research reported online today in the American ...
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Water Research and Water Properties from. David Gann Talks with Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio Logic Aqua Research and host of Sharon Kleyne Hour, about the Discovery and Benefits of Double-Helix Water.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the ...
- 300 million year old forest discovered preserved in volanic ash Pompeii-like, a 300-million-year-old tropical forest was preserved in ash when a volcano erupted in what is today northern China. Paleobotanists have reconstructed this fossilized forest, lending insight into the ecology ...
- Preparations continue for launching engine icing research NASA scientists are making progress in their preparations to mount a detailed research campaign aimed at solving a modern-day aviation mystery involving the unlikely combination of fire and ice inside ...
- Global permafrost zones in high resolution images on Google Earth Thawing permafrost will have far-reaching ramifications for populated areas, infrastructure and ecosystems. A geographer in Switzerland reveals where it is important to confront the issue based on new permafrost maps ...
- Substituting with smokeless tobacco saves lives research suggests Substituting smokeless tobacco products can save smokers' lives, and there is a scientific foundation that proves it, according to one researcher whose work shows that smokers can greatly reduce their ...
- Researchers develop better control for DNA based computationsA chemist has found a way to give DNA-based computing better control over logic operations. His work could lead to interfacing DNA-based computing with traditional silicon-based computing.
- Meet plants and algaes common ancestor Primitive organisms not always so simple researcher saysA biologist has created a sketch of what the first common ancestor of plants and algae may have looked like.