Slow and steady Mexico draws equity bets over Brazil
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican stocks are drawing investors away from Brazil as Latin America's biggest economy loses steam and Mexico's close ties to the United States render it a safer bet in unsettled times. Although the market capitalization of Brazil's bourse is three times that of Mexico's, the Mexican stock market's standing with fund investors has been on a slow and steady rise since the end of last year, according to data from EPFR Global, which tracks funds with $16 trillion in global assets. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : slow, steady, mexico, draws, equity, bets, over, brazil, http, news.yahoo.com, slow, steady, mexico, draws, equity, bets, over, brazil, 082059399, sector.html, slow, steady, mexico, draws, equity, bets, over, brazil,
Article Viewed 626 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type application/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 470673 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Business: Slow and steady Mexico draws equity bets over Brazil
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Yahoo! News: Business, Business; Copyright (c) 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
- Conservation risk highest off coasts of Canada Mexico Peru and New ZealandResearchers have identified conservation "hot spots" around the world where the temptation to profit from overfishing outweighs the appetite for conservation.
- US Mexico agree to cooperate on energy
AP AP - The United States and Mexico agreed Monday to work together when drilling for oil and gas below their maritime border in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Mexico vs. Uruguay Will they play for a tie where Both teams could advance to the second round of the 2010 World Cup with a tie during today's Mexico vs. Uruguay game. But there are good reasons to go for ...
- Mexico vs. Uruguay 2010 starts World Cup schedule TuesdayMexico vs. Uruguay 2010 is the most anticipated match on the World Cup schedule Tuesday, beside France vs. South Africa, Nigeria vs. South Korea, Greece vs. Argentina.
- Can Brazils protectionism get US to practice free trade where Despite a favorable WTO ruling, Brazil can't get US to change cotton subsidies. So Brazil threatens protectionism to get free trade.
- Shackleton Equity Partners Acquires Excel Meridian Data Excel Meridian Data (EMD), a leading provider of computer data storage equipment has been acquired by the private equity firm Shackleton Equity Partners. Financial terms of the deal are not ...
- Mexicos war on drugs is a disaster President Calderon's war on drugs has claimed nearly 18,000 lives, cost a small fortune in military expenditures, and brought enormous damage to the country's image abroad. Obama must help Mexico ...
- In a Mexico City barrio a foreigner finds fellowshipAn American resident discovers a sense of community and camaraderie in the Tepito quarter's famous flea market.
- Motorola Quench Goes to TIM Brazil Mobile-phone maker Motorola announced during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last week the release of a new handset powered by Google's Android operating system, the Motorola Quench, and now ...
- Family Packages Just in Time for Spring Break Offered at Mexicos All Inclusive Grand Velas Resort Riviera Nayarit and Velas Vallarta Suite Resort The AAA Five-Diamond Grand Velas Resort Riviera Nayarit introduces an all-inclusive Family Spa Package. Sister Property Velas Vallarta Suite Resort Also Has Special Family Value Offering. (PRWeb Feb 19, ...