Feds Plosser warns on discretionary policy decisions
ELTVILLE, Germany (Reuters) - The debate over how the Federal Reserve can best articulate its policy actions grew on Friday as a top Fed official warned against discretionary decisions, and asked whether a more systematic approach was desirable. Philadelphia Fed President Charles Plosser said the financial crisis has tied the hands of many central banks, including the Fed, creating a "conundrum" of near-zero interest rates and a search for new and untested ways to boost economies. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : feds, plosser, warns, discretionary, policy, decisions, http, news.yahoo.com, feds, plosser, warns, discretionary, policy, decisions, 093132273, sector.html, feds, plosser, warns, discretionary, policy, decisions,
Article Viewed 596 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type application/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 470673 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Business: Feds Plosser warns on discretionary policy decisions
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Yahoo! News: Business, Business; Copyright (c) 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
- Gingrich Obama has anti American energy policy
AP AP - Newt Gingrich is asserting that President Barack Obama pursues an "outrageously anti-American" energy policy that snubs the Keystone oil pipeline and puts too much stock in electric car ...
- Molecular middle managers make more decisions than bosses Organisms are structured at the molecular level in ways similar to social hierarchies. In some, master genetic regulators call most of the shots, and in others most of life's activities ...
- Limits in predicting economys response to major policy changesThe analysis of academic economists will only go so far in predicting how the economy will respond to major policy changes.
- COTE DIVOIRE Policy Changes Revive Poultry Industry ABATTA, Côte d'Ivoire, Feb 16 (IPS) - Ivorian poultry producers are enjoying strong
growth thanks to the imposition of a tax on imports of poultry
products from the European Union ...
- Alepo Introduces 3GPP Policy Charging and Rules Function Alepo introduces a 3GPP PCRF to support dynamic policy management and network optimization for LTE and IMS networks. (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)
- Education Policy Studies Faculty Publication Awarded 2009 CHOICE Outstanding Academic Title The Politics of Inquiry: Education Research and the “Culture of Science”, co-authored by Deron Boyles, Professor of Philosophy of Education in the Education Policy Studies department of the College of ...
- Visage Mobile Offers Free Corporate Mobility Policy Template for Employee Safety and LiabilityLeading mobility management provider supports Oprah’s No Phone Zone Campaign. (PRWeb Feb 10, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/02/prweb3585744.htm
- Electronic Arts Will Continue Its DLC Policy last 10 news on softpedia.com If you thought the Google Street View trike was weird, get a load of this, the official Street View snowmobile. Google wanted to take ...
- A fair performance by the government according to a Léger Marketing survey
The President of the Conseil du patronat du Québec believes that business
leaders are expecting courageous decisions Press releases distributed via CNW Group. Take a Bite Out of Bad Manners with the 30-Day Civility Challenge TORONTO, Feb. 5 /CNW/ - Nearly nine ...
- Media Advisory Deep spending cuts urged for Alberta New paper released by
U of C School of Public Policy Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 4 /CNW/ - Notice is hereby given that a hearing will be held before a Hearing Panel of the Investment Industry Regulatory ...