Analysis Funds of hedge funds fight to stay relevant
ZURICH/LONDON (Reuters) - For funds which market themselves on their ability to spot the sharpest hedge fund minds, it could be their greatest challenge yet. Investors who once trusted them to find the best returns are gaining the expertise and confidence to do it themselves. U.S. pension funds like the giant $240 billion California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) have picked single hedge fund managers for years. Now smaller players are following suit. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : analysis, funds, hedge, funds, fight, stay, relevant, http, news.yahoo.com, analysis, funds, hedge, funds, fight, stay, relevant, 080711544, sector.html, analysis, funds, hedge, funds, fight, stay, relevant,
Article Viewed 574 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type application/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 470673 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Business: Analysis Funds of hedge funds fight to stay relevant
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Yahoo! News: Business, Business; Copyright (c) 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
- A2LA Announces Crime Scene Analysis Accreditation Pilot ProgramA2LA Pilot Program is being offered in the area of crime scene analysis(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9206942.htm
- Collabera and Panopticon to Jointly Develop New Visual Data Analysis Solutions for Financial and Telecommunications Customers in US and UK The two organizations have signed a partnership agreement that will allow Collabera to embed Panopticon’s data visualization tools into its comprehensive data analysis and business intelligence solutions. (PRWeb Jun 22, ...
- Bacteria in the nose and throat Most comprehensive comparative analysis Scientists have completed the most comprehensive comparative analysis to date of bacterial communities inhabiting the human nose and throat, which could provide new insights into why some individuals become colonized ...
- Multivariate SPC and Stability Analysis Shelf Life Prediction Featured in NWA Quality Analyst« Version 6.2 Northwest Analytical, Inc. introduces the next generation of Quality Analytics with NWA Quality Analyst® Version 6.2 which provides improved performance, new tools for breaking down data, and two ...
- invivodata Offers Complimentary PRO Gap AnalysisPatient Reported Outcome analysis and deeper insight into FDA Final Guidance (PRWeb Mar 25, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3772134.htm
- OAS reelects Insulza but is the worlds oldest regional group still relevant where JosÚ Miguel Insulza was reelected secretary general of the Organization of American States (OAS) today. The former Chilean cabinet minister was the only candidate on the ballot, prompting many to ...
- Road transportation emerges as key driver of warming in new analysis from NASA For decades, climatologists have studied the gases and particles that have potential to alter Earth's climate. They have discovered and described certain airborne chemicals that can trap incoming sunlight and ...
- Cappella Promotes Sideguard and Serial IVUS Analysis at JIM 2010 Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, Feb. 19 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has reciprocated a Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) decision and permanently banned ...
- 2010 Olympics economic and social impacts cost benefit analysis from the
CCPA Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 15 /CNW/ - Forest Glen Public School located at 3400 Ponytrail Drive in Mississauga is closed on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010, due ...
- Internet Resource Spotlight Citation Analysis Publish or Perish is a great site for pulling data on times cited and other information designed to show evidence of your scholarly impact–ideal for promotion or tenure review. ...