Talbots talks with Sycamore end with no agreement
(Reuters) - Shares of Talbots Inc plunged as much as 36 percent on Friday after exclusive negotiations with Sycamore Partners ended without an agreement for the private equity firm to buy the women's apparel retailer, which can now look for other deals. Talbots said it remains open to pursuing a transaction with Sycamore at $3.05 per share, which would values the retailer at around $215 million, if the private equity firm can provide certainty over closing the deal and financing commitments. Talbots said Sycamore was not ready make a deal at this time. ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : talbots, talks, with, sycamore, with, agreement, http, news.yahoo.com, talbots, talks, sycamore, agreement, 155422144, sector.html, talbots, talks, with, sycamore, with, agreement,
Article Viewed 668 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type application/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 470673 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Business: Talbots talks with Sycamore end with no agreement
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : Yahoo! News: Business, Business; Copyright (c) 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
- In Pipe Technology Announces Licensing Agreement Opportunities for.In-Pipe Technology develops licensing agreement packages to expand In-Pipe's green sewer collection system treatment to off-shore municipal markets.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207231.htm
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- U.S. Government Awards DuPont Partners with Technology Investment Agreement for Macroalgae to Biobutanol ResearchNext-Generation Biofuels Awarded $17.7 Million by U.S. Department of Energy (PRWeb Mar 3, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3673864.htm
- Kalen Biomedical LLC Signs Distribution Agreement with Cosmo Bio Co. LTD Kalen Biomedical, LLC and Cosmo Bio Co. have signed a distribution agreement offering Kalen's premium quality lipoprotein products to life scientists in Japan. (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)
- Group OPDE Signs Agreement With the Government of Durango for the Construction of Solar Photovoltaic Farms Totalling 45 MW The Spanish solar photovoltaic multinational has recently signed with the Governor of the Mexican state of Durango, the partnership agreement which includes the construction, during the period 2010-2013, of solar ...
- UCSF Enters Drug Discovery Agreement with Genentech The University of California, San Francisco has signed a partnership agreement with Genentech, Inc., a wholly owned member of the Roche Group, to discover and develop drug candidates for neurodegenerative ...
- Hubbard Hall Inc. Enters Partnership Agreement with Enviro Tech International for EnSolv® Distribution Ensolv® 5408, the n-propyl based solvent approved by Boeing under BAC5408, is the latest edition to Hubbard-Hall's product offerings. (PRWeb Feb 15, 2010)
- Agreement adverts may be pulledA radio advert promoting the Hillsborough Agreement may be withdrawn where stations have not obtained clearance.
- CFDynamics Announces Renewed Agreement with SmarterTools Simple and affordable hosting solutions are the goal of every online business. CFDynamics provides powerful and budget sensitive solutions that are easy to manage for businesses of any size ...
- Lincoln Mining finalizes La Bufa Purchase Agreement Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, Feb. 19 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has reciprocated a Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) decision and permanently banned ...