City Room Big Ticket Sold for dollor 52.5 Million
The investor Howard Marks and his wife bought a 30-room duplex at 740 Park. The seller was Courtney Sale Ross, the widow of the Time Warner executive Steven J. Ross.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : city, room, ticket, sold, dollor, 52.5, million, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, e5f12b74162e7cbe2599d745e0c91070, city, room, ticket, sold, dollor, 52.5, million,
Article Viewed 278 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Real Estate group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 189853 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Real Estate: City Room Big Ticket Sold for dollor 52.5 Million
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : NYT > Real Estate, Find a new home. Search real estate listings to buy, sell or rent a house, apartment or condo in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida & beyond. Open house listings are also available.
- 300 Million Year Old Forest Preserved Like Pompeii Pompeii-like, a 300-million-year-old tropical forest was preserved in ash when a volcano erupted in what is today northern China. A new study by University of Pennsylvania paleobotanist Hermann...
- MediGroup for the First Time Exceeds dollor 2 Billion in Alternate Site. Founded in 1999 by physicians and medical supply logistics experts, MediGroup Physician Services is now the nation's largest group purchasing organization for the non-acute health care market....(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read ...
- 300 million year old forest discovered preserved in volanic ash Pompeii-like, a 300-million-year-old tropical forest was preserved in ash when a volcano erupted in what is today northern China. Paleobotanists have reconstructed this fossilized forest, lending insight into the ecology ...
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present to Premier Conference that Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- California faces dollor 19 billion budget deficit despite massive cutsThe California budget deficit stands a $19.1 billion, even after two years of steep cuts. Democrats oppose Governor Schwarzenegger's proposed cuts but can't agree on a solution.
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present Premier Conference Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- Scripps Announces Plans for Regions First Proton Therapy Center dollor 185 Million Facility to Offer Advanced Care to Cancer Patients Scripps Health today announced plans to open the first patient care facility in San Diego County to offer advanced proton therapy to cancer patients. Groundbreaking for the $185 million ...
- Nissans electric Leaf to cost dollor 25 000Nissan's electric vehicle 'Leaf' will cost $25,000, including a $7500 government subsidy financed by taxpayers.
- DuPont Pledges dollor 200 000 to Improve Communications Effectiveness in AgricultureChallenge Grant Supports Innovative Program at the University of Illinois (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3816114.htm
- Nyet to dollor 1 million where Math genius may reject award
AP AP - Who doesn't want to be a millionaire? Maybe a 43-year-old unemployed bachelor who lives with his elderly mother in Russia — and who won $1 million for solving ...