Square Feet Rechler Equity Restores Headquarters and Dominates Long Island Market
Rechler Equity survived the downturn in the commercial property market and now controls six million square feet of regional industrial space.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : square, feet, rechler, equity, restores, headquarters, dominates, long, island, market, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, a4a5e0356de1da3377a29ead70f02a4f, square, feet, rechler, equity, restores, headquarters, dominates, long, island, market,
Article Viewed 269 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Real Estate group.
And brought to you by Channel Real Estate, A news to learn how to sell/buy and build a home
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 189853 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Real Estate: Real Estate: Square Feet Rechler Equity Restores Headquarters and Dominates Long Island Market
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : NYT > Real Estate, Find a new home. Search real estate listings to buy, sell or rent a house, apartment or condo in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida & beyond. Open house listings are also available.
- Dr. Gerard DAversa of Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island and.Print ads and video highlight the D'Aversas experience in Accra, Ghana where they spent 10 days at the North Western Eye Clinic(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207264.htm
- Faisal Shahzad Times Square car bomber details his chilling plotFaisal Shahzad, who attempted to detonate a car bomb in New York's Times Square, eagerly explained how he plotted to murder Americans.
- An Israeli tycoon the Virgin Islands and Africas blood diamonds Israeli diamond tycoon Dan Gertler, grandson of Israel Diamond Bourse founder Moshe Schnitzer, recently purchased stakes in oil and mining projects in the Congo. It's unclear where the money is ...
- Faisal Shahzad calls Times Square bomb plot war pleads guilty Faisal Shahzad, the Pakistani-born US citizen accused of attempting to detonate a car bomb in New York's Times Square May 1, defiantly told a New York court he considered himself ...
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Lead Generation Marketing ROI Study ReleasedSurvey Reveals Opportunities to Increase B2B Lead Generation Performance and Profitability. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb3426094.htm
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- Unusual rhino beetle behavior discovered Invasive species severely impact small islands The coconut rhinoceros beetle continues to munch its way through the crowns of coconut trees on the northwest coast of Guam. Rhino hunters are ready to get tough with bio-control ...
- Competition puts the brakes on body evolution in island lizards Millions of years before humans began battling it out over beachfront property, a similar phenomenon was unfolding in a diverse group of island lizards. Often mistaken for chameleons or geckos, ...
- Island chosen for nuclear plantTwo of the UK's biggest energy providers announce plans for a new nuclear power station on Anglesey.