Microsoft tops Googles takedown requests
Firm sends half a million notices Google's way
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : microsoft, tops, googles, takedown, requests, http, feeds.theinquirer.net, 7127, 1fb247e5, 0l0stheinquirer0bnet0cinquirer0cnews0c217980a50cmicrosoft0etops0egoogle0es0etakedown0erequests0dwt0brss0if0fhome0gwt0brss0ia0fmicrosoft0ktops0kgoogle0je20j80a0j99s0ktakedown0krequests, story01.htm, microsoft, tops, googles, takedown, requests,
Article Viewed 120 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under General group.
And brought to you by Channel News, Please submit all news related feed here.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 215380 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
News: General: Microsoft tops Googles takedown requests
Date Listed : Friday, May 25, 2012
Source : the INQUIRER, IT news - never knowingly undersoldered
- Google China move puts pressure on Microsoft Yahoo Like Google, Microsoft and Yahoo run Chinese search engines. But they are continuing to comply with censorship even after Google China has stopped. Some in Congress say US technology companies ...
- Why Googles deal with Italy is a good thing for readersNot every country has been so accommodating, but Italy seems happy to allow Google to digitize rare books.
- Tis the Season for Vivaldi on Googles homepageIt's the 332nd birthday of Antonio Vivaldi, the Italian composer. Today's Google doodle honors 'The Four Seasons,' Vivaldi's most famous composition.
- Googles business practices under fire in EuropeGoogle says it has been notified by European regulators that three rivals have filed complaints targeting the Internet search leader's business practices.
- Microsoft Talks Windows Phone Starter Edition Redmond-based software giant Microsoft announced last week the launch of a new mobile operating system, the Windows Phone 7 OS, which is expected to land on the market on handsets ...
- Yahoo Microsoft to begin their Web ad partnershipMicrosoft Corp. and Yahoo Inc. have received clearance from regulators in Washington and Europe to proceed with a search partnership intended to challenge Google Inc.
- Microsoft to Talk Open Source at OSBC Microsoft will be active at the Open Source Business Conference, acting as a sponsor and providing a keynote speaker. The software giant is continuing its drive to position itself as ...
- CodePlex open source group moves beyond Microsoft
InfoWorld InfoWorld - CodePlex Foundation, a Microsoft-backed open source projects initiative, has accepted its first non-Microsoft project, the foundation said on Wednesday.
- Microsoft unveils phone software Nokia, the world's biggest maker of mobile handsets, said on Monday it would merge its Linux Maemo software platform, used in its flagship N900 phone, with Intel's Moblin, which is ...
- Microsoft Plus Yahoo vs. Google So It Begins The Microsoft and Yahoo marriage has been blessed by antitrust regulators both in Europe and over the pond, giving the two companies green light to implement their anti-Google search alliance. ...