Exclusive Actor James Woods Will Direct A.M. Homes Novel
Actor James Woods has just closed a deal to direct his first film. The past Oscar nominee and acclaimed actor will adapt A.M. Homes's much praised best seller "Music for Torching." The novel concerns a dusfunctional suburban family and is just right for Woods's sardonic sense of humor.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : exclusive, actor, james, woods, will, direct, a.m., homes, novel, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjnf8mylppexiaytp_wgt., 14102otu7, 1337643174, important, important, http, percentage, www.forbes.com, sites, rogerfriedman, 2012, exclusive, actor, james, woods, will, direct, homes, novel, exclusive, actor, james, woods, will, direct, a.m., homes, novel,
Article Viewed 376 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Exclusive Actor James Woods Will Direct A.M. Homes Novel
Date Listed : Monday, May 21, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- McCrone Associates Elaine Schumacher Named Director of the.Schumacher to serve a two-year term on Executive Council(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207408.htm
- Cinematographers Prepare for Expanded Role as Directors of ImageryGlobal Cinematography Institute in Hollywood starts new program - "Expanded Cinematography."(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9208567.htm
- Manpower Inc. Appoints Dustin Little as Director Permanent Placement Solutions Eastern U.S. Effective June 21, 2010, Dustin Little, a former Regional Permanent Placement Manager for the Southwest division, will be the Director of Permanent Placement Solutions for the Eastern U.S. focused on ...
- Monmouth Vans Exclusive Dealer For New Wheelchair Safety Products The Bakk Flip & Lokk Up Wheelchair Restraint System is now available for purchase in the U.S. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the ...
- Exclusive Scientists discover lost tree city near the Rhine Dutch, French, and German scientists announced a stunning discovery. An ancient Neolithic princess' grave has led them to excavate the remnants of a 10,000-year-old City in the Trees. ...
- Design News Announces David Greenfield as Editorial Director Design News, the leading technical resource for OEM design engineers and engineering managers, announced today that David Greenfield will be taking over the reins of Editorial Director beginning April 12, ...
- Biocarburant des bactéries qui exportent directement leur huile Grâce à plusieurs manipulations génétiques, une cyanobactérie a été transformée en usine exclusivement dédiée à la production de biocarburant. Le microorganisme expulsant hors de la cellule le précieux acide gras, ...
- PEM Inc. Introduces Plan to Directly Track Carbon in Maine Forests Direct measurement and tracking of forest carbon on large scales is key to carbon pricing and trading but is lacking. Estimation of forest carbon as currently used is highly uncertain. ...
- World Energy Research Makes Final Selection for Board of Directors The long and arduous task of selection is over and World Energy Research has chosen the final members of its Board of Directors. (PRWeb Mar 20, 2010)
- NuOrtho Surgical Names Darik Volpa to Board of Directors Jeffrey Morrill, CEO of NuOrtho Surgical, Inc. of Fall River, Massachusetts, is pleased to announce that Darik Volpa, CEO of Understand.com, has joined its Board of Directors. Mr. Volpa ...