The Diabetes Association, a program of People, Incorporated was recently named an accredited diabetes education program by the American Association of Diabetes Educators. This will allow residents in and around Bristol County increased access to diabetes...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : health, newsmakers, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjb39.7lpfgqa0zd_wgt., 137kqperl, 1337617533, important, important, http, percentage, www.southcoasttoday.com, apps, pbcs.dll, article, percentage, 3faid, 20120520, news, 205200344, health, newsmakers,
Article Viewed 298 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: HEALTH NEWSMAKERS
Date Listed : Monday, May 21, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- InVite® Health Introduces and SNO 145 Sleep Awake by Power Plant Sleep Aid InVite® Health, a leading nutraceutical firm headquartered in Nassau County, New York, today announced the release of an advanced sleep enhancement product supplied by Power Plant – the...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Nano discs may pose health riskA study at Edinburgh University finds people involved in manufacturing a material used in touch screens may face a health risk.
- Isabel Healthcare Partners with Touch Medix to Integrate Diagnosis.Emergency department efficiency improved with innovative documentation and medical diagnosis decision-making suite.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IsabelHealthcare/Diagnosis/prweb9202282.htm
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...
- Gene Might Boost Risk for Obesity
HealthDay HealthDay - SUNDAY, Feb. 19 (HealthDay News) -- A new animal study suggests that a
genetic mutation could put certain people at higher risk for becoming
obese if they eat ...
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.
- City Council Approves and SNO 145 Risk Based Restaurant Health Inspection PlanThe City Council on Wednesday passed an ordinance that will give restaurants with good public health records a break on inspections.
- Health Advocates Waiting On CPS To Make and SNO 145 Epipens Available For EmergenciesWith one injection, "epipens" can save lives. But CBS 2's Dana Kozlov wanted to find out why Chicago public schools still don't have them.
- Obama dismisses health care reform repeal I refuse to go back President Obama unveiled the 'patient's bill of rights' Tuesday as part of an effort to sell health-care reform to a still-skeptical public. Republicans are talking about a repeal.
- US ranks last among 7 countries on health system performance New York, NY, June 23, 2010 — Despite having the most expensive health care system, the United States ranks last overall compared to six other industrialized countries — Australia,...