Japanese Commodity Stocks May Gain After Oil Rises to a Record Bloomberg.com
Oct. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Japanese commodity-related shares may rise after crude oil surged to more than $90 a barrel to close at a record and prices of copper and gold climbed. Mitsubishi Corp. may lead gains.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : teen gee teen.gee com teen gee. com teen.gee.com teen gee.com japanese, commodity, stocks, gain, after, rises, record, bloomberg.com, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, search, soichiro, plus, honda, 124m114q4, important, http, percentage, www.bloomberg.com, apps, news, where, 20601101, anaexzamiwhy, japanese, commodity, stocks, gain, after, rises, record, bloomberg.com,
Article Viewed 2527 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Japanese Commodity Stocks May Gain After Oil Rises to a Record Bloomberg.com
Date Listed : Saturday, November 17, 2007
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Skiing Holiday Whistler On Track To Have Third Snowiest Winter On Record (14-Mar-10) Whistler Blackcomb is currently experiencing deep winter conditions with the latest system bringing 78 centimetres of snow to the area. This brings the total snowfall count for the season to ...
- Hot Penny Stocks Could Turn Cold Even after living so many years on this earth and that too in a particular area, we are yet unable to predict the weather on any particular day in that ...
- Audio Transcription - Transcribe Audio, Speeches, Recording Are you looking for transcribing your audio files? Are you in need of audio transcription services at affordable rates? Just get in touch with us.
Hi-Tech Transcription Services â€" Leader in ...
- Indispensible Commodity Good quality catering equipment is indispensable for food catering. Whatever the setting whether commercial or social, best quality catering equipment can drastically affect the final result of the look, ...
- Experience A Capital Flow In Penny Stocks What is the best way to deal in hot penny stock? Invest in them or Trade in them? There are thousands of penny stocks on the market. This makes it ...
- Medical Record Scanning with Unbelievably Low Scanning Rates Medical records are very important in disease analysis as well as in getting reimbursements. Scanning Indexing converts your paper medical records to digital medical records. Electronic medical records help both ...
- Opalesque Roundtable: Japanese hedge fund managers upbeat on outlook, 22 funds launched in 2009 Tokyo, March 8th 2010: Opalesque, the world's largest subscription-based publisher covering the alternative investment industry, has launched the 27th issue in a series of regional roundtable forums, the â€œOpalesque 2010 ...
- Why Chinese Penny Stocks Are Gaining Popularity While you are deciding to invest in the Asian market Chinese penny stocks is the best choice. If you can spare some time before you start the trading in the ...
- MaaS Impact Helps Companies Achieve Massive Marketing Impact . . . in Record Time Marketing-as-a-Service pioneer revolutionizes how marketing and sales teams market, sell and succeed, at every stage in the sales cycle
PHOENIX, Arizona. (February 11, 2010) â€" MaaS Impact, pioneers in Marketing-as-a-Service, announces ...
- Japanese Nara Prefecture Coin Features UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site Japan Mint has released the latest coin in their Prefecture series, commemorating Nara. The design pictures the ancient ball game of Kemari being played before the former Imperial Audience Hall ...