Sally Ride Science Academy Engages Teachers and Counselors To Inspire Students and Promote Cool Careers in Science and .
The Sally Ride Science Academy brought to you by ExxonMobil announced today that more than 250 United States upper elementary and middle school educators and counselors have been s
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : sally, ride, science, academy, engages, teachers, counselors, inspire, students, promote, cool, careers, science, http, finance.yahoo.com, news, sally, ride, science, academy, engages, 190000358.html, _ylt, a2kjjbyw16ppm3yac0p_wgt., sally, ride, science, academy, engages, teachers, counselors, inspire, students, promote, cool, careers, science,
Article Viewed 322 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Sally Ride Science Academy Engages Teachers and Counselors To Inspire Students and Promote Cool Careers in Science and .
Date Listed : Wednesday, May 09, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Stonehenge inspired by soundsMusic could have had a big influence on the design of Stonehenge, according to an American researcher reporting at an annual science meeting in Canada.
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.Richard K. Miller, president of Olin College of Engineering, is one of 66 newly elected members of the National Academy of Engineering.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201182.htm
- Traitorous immune cells promote sudden ovarian cancer progression In a new mouse model that mimics the tumor microenvironment of ovarian cancer, scientists have demonstrated that ovarian tumors don't necessarily break "free" of the immune system, rather dendritic cells ...
- Alzheimers Drug May Impair Memory
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - VANCOUVER – A class of drugs being investigated to treat Alzheimer's disease may actually have the opposite effect of the original intent — they may impair memory, a ...
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...
- Citizen science Birders contribute valuable data on invasive plant species In an effort to assess ties between birds' feeding habits and the spread of nonnative invasive plants, researchers provided ornithologists from four US states with questionnaires on daily bird-plant encounters. ...