Youngsters join seniors for ecology lessons
From left, second-grade students from Immaculate Conception School, Devin Pombo, Anthony Ruscetta and Megan Kibalo, all eight-years-old, work with Helen Vrabel, a resident of Brandywine Senior Living at Middlebrook Crossing in Bridgewater in a program called The Green Machine on April 25, 2012. The program was presented by a scientist from High Touch High Tech of Central New Jersey.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : youngsters, join, seniors, ecology, lessons, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjnttt9zhpda8ahvp_wgt., 14j0mhmp9, 1335453139, important, important, http, percentage, www.mycentraljersey.com, article, 20120425, njnews, 304250028, youngsters, join, seniors, ecology, lessons, percentage, 3fodyssey, percentage, 257chead, youngsters, join, seniors, ecology, lessons,
Article Viewed 456 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Youngsters join seniors for ecology lessons
Date Listed : Thursday, April 26, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Study Music Lessons For Kids Pay Off Later In LifeNorthwestern University researchers say a new study suggests that parents should give their children music lessons.
- Language lessons for an American in SeoulThree boys on a subway platform in South Korea summon courage to test their text-book English on a native speaker. The result was charming.
- Implementing comparative effectiveness research Lessons from the mammography screening controversy The firestorm that followed the November 2009 release of guidelines that would have reduced use of screening mammograms in women aged 40 to 49 highlights challenges for implementing the findings ...
- Health care reform bill 101 What does it mean for seniors where Some seniors may lose Medicare benefits they now enjoy. Many others will gain from an enhancement of Medicare's prescription-drug program.
- IKEA Sweden and the inheritance tax lessons for the USIKEA left Sweden in protest over the inheritance tax. By making a repeal permanent, the US can avoid such loss of business.
- Facebook protest isnt enough. Selma vets and young activists must share lessons. A Facebook protest or online petition is not the same as a sit-in or hunger strike. As activism re-invents itself, the experience of the older generations and the innovations of ...
- US missionaries Lessons from Haiti adoption or child kidnapping caseExperts in child kidnapping and global adoption hope that the Haiti incident involving American Baptist missionaries provides lessons for future disasters.
- Youngsters Caught Gorging – on Gas Galaxies long, long ago were very fecund; they gave birth to stars at a rate at least ten times what we see today.
Why? Was there more stuff around then, ...
- Economist Christina Romer no lessons for US in Greek debt crisis Despite historically high projected US budget deficits, the US is the 'most credit-worthy country in the world,' says Christina Romer, chair of President Obama's Council of Economic Advisors.
- Greek deficit crisis holds lessons for US others Financial markets are alarmed by the public spending binge in Greece, causing a slide in the euro. The lesson is basic: Countries with high deficits, including the US, must get ...