Joanna Lumley to open school in Nepal
Actress and activist Joanna Lumley was due to arrive in Nepal on Monday to open a school built by her Gurkha charity, the British embassy said.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : joanna, lumley, open, school, nepal, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjbxiti5p03mambt_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbydnfznjiwbhbvcwmxbhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 12ovqlpfm, 1334754504, important, important, http, percentage, news.yahoo.com, joanna, lumley, open, school, nepal, 051021293.html, joanna, lumley, open, school, nepal,
Article Viewed 208 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Joanna Lumley to open school in Nepal
Date Listed : Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Carlbrook School Joins The Association of Recovery Schools Carlbrook School, a nationally renowned boarding school for struggling adolescents in Southern Virginia, is excited to announce that it has been accepted as an Institutional Member to The Association...(PRWeb February ...
- No kids in public school where You still benefitQuality public schools benefit everyone – including those without school-aged children – and therefore everyone should play a role in maintaining them, according to a new study.
- Board Of Education Approves New Asthma Plan For SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education is considering a new plan to make sure that teachers are ready to help the thousands of kids with asthma in public schools.
- Chicago Public Schools To Begin Stocking EpipensThe Chicago Public Schools plan to begin keeping medication on hand to treat allergic reactions that could prove deadly to students.
- Phoebe Prince case a watershed in fight against school bullying A Massachusetts district attorney recently filed charges against nine students for allegedly bullying Phoebe Prince to the point that she committed suicide. Prosecution of such cases are rare.
- National education standards not a federal takeover of public schools A big concern about proposed national education standards for grades K-12 is that they amount to a federal takeover of public schools. Not true. This plan originated from the states, ...
- Homeschool Buyers Co op Aids At Home Learning With Formal Homeschool Curriculum PackagesThis homeschool supercenter offers members pricing comparable to school districts at individual quantities (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/homeschool/curriculum/prweb3824134.htm
- UK schools find time pressures slash practical scienceScience teachers questioned in a survey say they are not able to carry out as many experiments as they would like.
- Hey Texas dont mess with textbooks Public schools are no place for partisan agendasTexas conservatives want to cut Thomas Jefferson, César Chávez, Edward Kennedy, and other 'liberals' from textbooks.
- Busing to end in Wake County N.C. Goodbye school diversity where For a decade, Wake County, N.C., used busing to avoid having schools with high concentrations of students from poor families. Its school board voted this week to abandon its income-diversity ...