Medical experts didnt testify in Katrina case
A New Orleans grand jury that declined to indict a doctor on charges that she murdered patients in the chaotic days after Hurricane Katrina never heard testimony from five medical experts brought in by the state to analyze the deaths.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : medical, experts, didnt, testify, katrina, case, http, rss.cnn.com, cnn_law, 148811730, index.html, medical, experts, didnt, testify, katrina, case,
Article Viewed 652 times.
Positive attitude 52 votes [0.08%]
Negetive attitude 11 votes [0.02%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Law group.
And brought to you by Channel CNN, CNET News.com -- Technology news and business reports
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=ISO-8859-1 and collected data 1171 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNN: Law: Medical experts didnt testify in Katrina case
Date Listed : Monday, August 27, 2007
Source : CNN.com - Law, CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
- Experts delay H5N1 study decisionExperts have delayed a decision about whether controversial research into the H5N1 bird flu virus should be published.
- Mosquito Control Experts Professional Pet Sitters Partner to Protect PetsAMCA and NAPPS join forces to notify pet parents about heartworm disease risks (PRWeb Jun 23, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4170014.htm
- Echec de la fusée sud coréenne lheure de la bataille dexperts Dix jours après l'explosion en vol du deuxième KSLV-1, les causes n'ont toujours pas été clairement identifiées. L'Agence spatiale sud-coréenne (Kari), en charge de l'étage supérieur, et la firme russe Khrounitchev, ...
- Askthedoctor.com Makes Medical Information More Accessible to the Public by Completing Phase 1 of US Expansion AskTheDoctor.com has set up their first US location in Miami, Florida and have hired on eight full time medical doctors. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- MEDPEDIA Adds Health and Medical Videos To PlatformContributions Include Videos from NIH, CDC, Big Think and Other Organizations (PRWeb Mar 31, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3811724.htm
- New method for producing proteins critical to medical research Scientists have developed a new method for producing proteins critical to research on cancer, Alzheimer's, and other diseases. The chemical method yields hundreds-fold more ubiquitylated proteins than current approaches. Such ...
- Electronic medical records may accelerate genome driven diagnoses and treatments A new study reveals an exciting potential benefit of the rapidly accumulating databases of health care information, the ability to make unprecedented links between genomic data and clinical medicine. The ...
- Patients shouldnt navigate Internet without physician guide experts say The Internet has had a profound effect on clinical practice by providing both physicians and patients with a wealth of information. But with those rewards come risks of incorrect or ...