The Hunger Games Once Again Lands on Challenged Books List
Series labeled "Anti-ethnic," "anti-family," among others.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : hunger, games, once, again, lands, challenged, books, list, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjby20ynpixya88p_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbyohq3yjvxbhbvcwm2bhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 13gu5ands, 1334067766, important, important, http, percentage, www.hollywood.com, news, the_hunger_games_lands_on_challenged_books_list_again, 23447706, hunger, games, once, again, lands, challenged, books, list,
Article Viewed 152 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: The Hunger Games Once Again Lands on Challenged Books List
Date Listed : Monday, April 09, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- What happened to the land of opportunity? Announcing solutions to our Challenged, Global, and United States, Unemployment (1888PressRelease) Discuss the “job summit” in Washington, D.C, how to meet the “Challenges of Unemployment”, and promote solutions to the problem.
Is the United States the land of opportunity anymore? Maybe ...
- Walk-in bath tubs for seniors handicapped and mobility challenged people? Walk-in bath tubs for seniors handicapped and mobility challenged people? “I just had never heard of them”, says George Bentley. “Then, in 2002, my Mother fell in the bathroom and ...
- Revolutionary New Invention Capable Of Ending Hunger And Stopping The Cycle Of Poverty * EPA claims, “. . . in the U.S., cattle emit about 5.5 million metric tons of methane per year into the atmosphere, accounting for 20% of U.S. methane emissions.” ...
- Pinyon Properties Announces Rent To Own Homes Division - A Viable Option for Credit Challenged Buyers and Frustrated Sellers Home Buyers with past credit issues and Home Sellers with no luck selling in the current real estate market are all seriously exploring RENT TO OWN options when contemplating their ...
- Chicago Local Company Offers Rent To Own Options to Credit Challenged Home Buyers Home buyers with recent concerns such as lack of credit or bad credit, medical related issues, divorce, past bankruptcies, self employment or first time home buyers with no credit are ...