Allies . President Mugabe meeting Malawis Bingu wa Mutharika in February
THE late Malawian President Bingu wa Mutharika was a 'great son' of Africa, President Robert Mugabe said on Saturday, hours after his death was confirmed following two days of denial or silence.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : allies, president, mugabe, meeting, malawis, bingu, mutharika, february, http, rds.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjamboyfpg1oawgv_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbyznrjmg4zbhbvcwm3bhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 13c5g67ng, 1333924353, important, important, http, percentage, www.newzimbabwe.com, news, 7669, mugabe, percentage, 2bmourns, percentage, 2bgreat, percentage, 2bson, percentage, 2bmutharika, news.aspx, allies, president, mugabe, meeting, malawis, bingu, mutharika, february,
Article Viewed 361 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Allies . President Mugabe meeting Malawis Bingu wa Mutharika in February
Date Listed : Sunday, April 08, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.Richard K. Miller, president of Olin College of Engineering, is one of 66 newly elected members of the National Academy of Engineering.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201182.htm
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...
- Gulf oil spill Mr. President the problem isnt just MMSThe Gulf oil spill has focused attention on the Minerals Management Service (MMS). But President Obama's disregard of the environment is more important.
- LS9 Wins Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge AwardRenewable Petroleum™ technology efficiently converts renewable raw materials into low-carbon fuels and chemicals (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Renewable_Petroleum/Green_Chemistry/prweb4167074.htm
- Pakistans President Zardari closer to losing powers Pakistan's President Zardari could soon cede several of his powers to the prime minister, after a parliamentary committee approved a long-negotiated draft bill to that effect late Wednesday. It is ...
- President Bashirs chief rival boycotts Sudan election Sudan's leading opposition party candidate Yasir Arman pulled out of the Sudan April 11 election today, citing concerns of voter fraud and insecurity in the Darfur region.
- Xbox Live support rallies to fix MW2 Stimulus Package problem'MW2' Stimulus Package has been broken all morning. But a fix is here, according to Xbox Live support.
- Central American Parliament wonders whos the legitimate president of Honduras where The turmoil surrounding last years ouster of Honduras President Manuel Zelaya has mostly died down. But the Central American Parliament is considering giving him a seat at the table over ...
- CITES meeting rejects protection for marine species The Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) meeting in Qatar rejected protection for marine species, including sharks, bluefin tuna, and coral, disappointing the US, environmentalists, and marine scientists.
- French President Nicolas Sarkozy reshuffles cabinet after election drubbing French President Nicolas Sarkozy started to reshuffle his cabinet Monday after a resurgent left beat his center-right party in regional voting. The losses have some questioning Sarkozy's shot at reelection ...