Career and Technology Education Students of the Month
Congratulations to the Career and Technology Education Students of the Month, Vidor High School seniors Aaron Baker and Jacob Alldredge.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : career, technology, education, students, month, http, rds.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjbxpnh9plfmaazf_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbynwnomw5pbhbvcwm0bhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 13j8nah8h, 1333765327, important, important, http, percentage, orangeleader.com, local, x1560875291, career, technology, education, students, month, career, technology, education, students, month,
Article Viewed 279 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Career and Technology Education Students of the Month
Date Listed : Friday, April 06, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Crestron Holds Engineering Career Fair at Rockleigh, NJ World Headquaters ROCKLEIGH, NJ, â€" Crestron today announced the success of its first Engineering Career Fair last week, which attracted more than 200 enthusiastic candidates to the companyâ€™s world headquarters in Rockleigh, ...
- Innovations in technology and the modern luxury hotel Columbia Technology has left its impact in every walk of life, how can the luxuries in the hotels be untouched of it. Today, if we compare our stay at any hotel ...
- eEye Digital Security's Retina Wins SCAP Certification from National Institute of Standards & Technology Retina meets NIST standards for automated vulnerability management, measurement and policy compliance.
Irvine, CA, March 18, 2010 -- eEye Digital Security (http://www.eeye.com), a provider of unified vulnerability management (http://www.eeye.com/Solutions/Business-Need/Vulnerability-Assessment.aspx?src=prw&2) and compliance ...
- David Frasher exhibited professional integrity throughout his career David Frasher had proved to be an efficient administrator by setting an example for others to follow. In his capacity as the City Manager of Grants Pass, David Frasher performed ...
- Study Abroad: Grab various career possibilities Education is necessary for myriad career possibilities and to get better paying jobs. To get a best possible education with healthy lifestyle, Study Abroad is the profitable option. It brings ...
- Custom Laser Cutting Technology Company Announces Expansion of Services
San Diego, CA March 16, 2010 â€" In addition to signage and manufacturing services, Southern California laser cutting technology company RMS Laser, Inc. now offers design, programming, paint and finishing ...
- Enhance Technology Rolls Out Innovative Storage Products at NAB Show 2010 Las Vegas, NV, March 15, 2010 - Enhance Technology, Inc. (ETI), the industry leader and pioneer in the design and implementation of Enterprise and hybrid I/O storage technology for digital ...
- Cable Fault Locator Uses TDR Technology Toronto, Canada - GAO Fiber Optics (www.GAOFiberOptics.com) has released this handheld cable fault locator which is ideally suitable for use in HFC systems and in such applications as electric wire ...
- The Most Complete Technology Deals Information Now Available For Free Online London, UK. A new resource has been developed for people interested in technology deals has been launched. http://www.hot-tech-sales.com contains information about every aspect of technology dealss including specific information about ...
- BeautySchoolsIndex.com has today announced the development and implementation of new tools for those seeking beauty and cosmetology careers New York - March 01, 2010 â€" BeautySchoolsIndex.com, a leading web site for beauty and cosmetology schools, has announced the implementation of powerful new tools for those in need.
Beauty schools ...