Faculty students respond to closure of science programs
By: LINH TA After approval by the Iowa Board of Regents on March 21, the University of Northern Iowa will close several major and minor programs in the various science departments, including the geology Bachelor of Arts (
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : faculty, students, respond, closure, science, programs, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjajlh3ppjbwawdf_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbydnfznjiwbhbvcwmxbhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 13o45rmeo, 1333432421, important, important, http, percentage, www.northern, iowan.org, news, faculty, students, respond, closure, science, programs, 1.2723537, faculty, students, respond, closure, science, programs,
Article Viewed 309 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Faculty students respond to closure of science programs
Date Listed : Monday, April 02, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Keeping faculty a big problem for universities Attracting and retaining the world’s brightest students is on the mind of every university official. But a new, unprecedented study in the journal Science suggests leaders in higher education...
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- Alzheimers Drug May Impair Memory
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - VANCOUVER – A class of drugs being investigated to treat Alzheimer's disease may actually have the opposite effect of the original intent — they may impair memory, a ...
- Gorillas Escape Kansas City Zoo Enclosure
ContributorNetwork ContributorNetwork - The Kansas City Star reports two male western lowland gorillas escaped from their enclosure at the Kansas City Zoo on Sunday. The incident triggered a "code red" throughout ...
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...
- The battle to solve Californias foreclosure epidemicThe Golden States' bankers and real estate brokers are at odds about how to solve California's ongoing foreclosure crisis. Who's right?
- Brain structure corresponds to personalityPersonalities come in all kinds. Now psychological scientists have found that the size of different parts of people's brains correspond to their personalities.