Motorola could face European patent probe official says
The mobile phone maker may not be fairly licensing 'essential' patents to other computer and smartphone makers, the EU's competition chief says in a Washington speech.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : motorola, could, face, european, patent, probe, official, says, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, vpmgfwqeazg, motorola, could, face, european, patent, probe, official, says,
Article Viewed 253 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: Motorola could face European patent probe official says
Date Listed : Monday, April 02, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- North Carolina Mutual Drug Selects Patented Zymaderm™ for its. Naturopathix announces that North Carolina Mutual Drug distributors selects ZymaDerm™ for its painless, safe, effective, patented treatment of molluscum contagiosum for distribution to leading...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story ...
- Absorption Systems Innovation Rewarded with New U.S. Patent for.Expanded patent protection for unique FDA-funded technology, which helps predict the risk of drug interactions involving transporters.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199386.htm
- Boston area Intellectual Property Firm Patents Etcetera Announces a.Patents Etcetera announces a novel fire-fighting device, the Grantham MechVent™, designed to minimize the possibility of flashover during a building fire.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/firefighting/granthammechvent/prweb9189891.htm
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- Kids Into Safe Skin K.I.S.S Officially Launches Today with a Mission to Create Awareness About Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Founded by teenager Juan Pellerano, the organization targets an audience of teens and young adults in an effort to empower parents to self examine regularly to detect and identify the ...
- Mobile and Patented DATA TO CAMERA TOGGLE on handheld device replaces old camera and clipboard approach everywhere Beats IPAD to camera punch too. IPAD does not have it but this device has it and uses it! Camera to data toggle application revolutionizes any Windows Mobile Device with Camera and replaces any camera-clipboard operation ...
- Greek debt crisis pushing more European integration where As the Greek debt crisis rolls on, some in Britain worry that the crisis is being used to undermine economic sovereignty and pushes European integration further.
- Changing course Fatah officials call for Palestinian protests against Israel After years of muting Palestinian rhetoric of 'popular resistance,' senior officials in Fatah, which governs the West Bank, are calling for protests against Israel's settlement expansion and construction of its ...
- Officials fear ship breaking apart on Barrier Reef
AP AP - A coal-carrying ship that ran aground and was leaking oil on Australia's Great Barrier Reef was in danger of breaking apart, officials said Sunday.
- Ex LA fire official gets 90 days for dog beating
AP AP - Animal rights activists yelled "puppy killer" and obscenities at a retired Los Angeles County assistant fire chief Friday after he was sentenced to 90 days in jail for ...