Europe considering patent probe against Motorola
The mobile phone maker could face an investigation by the European Union over complaints about patent licensing terms.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : europe, considering, patent, probe, against, motorola, http, feedproxy.google.com, cnet, tcoc, gexi5pgr2nk, europe, considering, patent, probe, against, motorola,
Article Viewed 203 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Technology group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 178343 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Technology: Europe considering patent probe against Motorola
Date Listed : Monday, April 02, 2012
Source : CNET News, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com. Focused on information technology, core topics include computers, hardware, software, networking, and Internet media.
- North Carolina Mutual Drug Selects Patented Zymaderm™ for its. Naturopathix announces that North Carolina Mutual Drug distributors selects ZymaDerm™ for its painless, safe, effective, patented treatment of molluscum contagiosum for distribution to leading...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story ...
- Absorption Systems Innovation Rewarded with New U.S. Patent for.Expanded patent protection for unique FDA-funded technology, which helps predict the risk of drug interactions involving transporters.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199386.htm
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- Boston area Intellectual Property Firm Patents Etcetera Announces a.Patents Etcetera announces a novel fire-fighting device, the Grantham MechVent™, designed to minimize the possibility of flashover during a building fire.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/firefighting/granthammechvent/prweb9189891.htm
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- CDISC Broadens Efforts in Europe CDISC significantly expanded its presence in Europe in 2011 and anticipates this trend will continue. CDISC has long had a presence in Europe through its European CDISC Coordinating Committee (E3C)...(PRWeb ...
- UK budget 2010 New era of austerity in Europe where UK budget 2010: Britain today unveiled budget cuts to raise £40 billion in state revenues through tax increases, welfare cuts, and salary freezes. But history suggests that raising taxes during ...
- Mobile and Patented DATA TO CAMERA TOGGLE on handheld device replaces old camera and clipboard approach everywhere Beats IPAD to camera punch too. IPAD does not have it but this device has it and uses it! Camera to data toggle application revolutionizes any Windows Mobile Device with Camera and replaces any camera-clipboard operation ...
- Coffee may protect against head and neck cancers Data on the effects of coffee on cancer risk have been mixed. However, results of a recent study add to the brewing evidence that drinking coffee protects against cancer, this ...
- Greek debt crisis pushing more European integration where As the Greek debt crisis rolls on, some in Britain worry that the crisis is being used to undermine economic sovereignty and pushes European integration further.