People and Places Students win awards at 2012 Regional Science and Engineering Fair
Fairfax County high school students earned top honors at the 57th annual Fairfax County Regional Science and Engineering Fair, which took place this past weekend at Robinson Secondary School.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : people, places, students, awards, 2012, regional, science, engineering, fair, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjag92nhpknya3hz_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbyndfic21mbhbvcwm1bhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 15bemo01r, 1333349053, important, important, http, percentage, www.fairfaxtimes.com, article, 20120323, news, 703239682, 1064, people, places, students, awards, 2012, regional, science, percentage, 26template, fairfaxtimes, people, places, students, awards, 2012, regional, science, engineering, fair,
Article Viewed 293 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: People and Places Students win awards at 2012 Regional Science and Engineering Fair
Date Listed : Sunday, April 01, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- Light Bulb Boxes are Helping People with SAD Seasonal Affective. Millions of sufferers are easily finding relief in light box therapy, which is recognized by the American Psychiatric Association as an effective, low-risk treatment for SAD. In essence, light box...(PRWeb ...
- Discovery that migrating cells turn right has implications for engineering tissues organs What if we could engineer a liver or kidney from a patient's own stem cells? How about helping regenerate tissue damaged by diseases such as osteoporosis and arthritis? A new ...
- Alzheimers Drug May Impair Memory
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - VANCOUVER – A class of drugs being investigated to treat Alzheimer's disease may actually have the opposite effect of the original intent — they may impair memory, a ...
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...
- Blather fighters hand out clarity awardsThe Center for Plain Language has issued its first awards for the best and worst examples of public communications.
- She sees the places to go he the reasons to stay as they journey separate wayHer father's days as a pilot have left him longing for home, while she is just beginning her journeys.