SSP Selects Top U.S. Math and Science Teachers for 2012 Fellowship
Ten high school teachers selected to build independent scientific research in their communities
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : selects, u.s., math, science, teachers, 2012, fellowship, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjbws2hzpngiaakp_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbyznrjmg4zbhbvcwm3bhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 135mndlva, 1333217452, important, important, http, percentage, news.yahoo.com, selects, math, science, teachers, 2012, 170406855.html, selects, u.s., math, science, teachers, 2012, fellowship,
Article Viewed 178 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: SSP Selects Top U.S. Math and Science Teachers for 2012 Fellowship
Date Listed : Saturday, March 31, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- North Carolina Mutual Drug Selects Patented Zymadermô for its. Naturopathix announces that North Carolina Mutual Drug distributors selects ZymaDermô for its painless, safe, effective, patented treatment of molluscum contagiosum for distribution to leading...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story ...
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- Alzheimers Drug May Impair Memory
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - VANCOUVER – A class of drugs being investigated to treat Alzheimer's disease may actually have the opposite effect of the original intent — they may impair memory, a ...
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...
- Citizen science Birders contribute valuable data on invasive plant species In an effort to assess ties between birds' feeding habits and the spread of nonnative invasive plants, researchers provided ornithologists from four US states with questionnaires on daily bird-plant encounters. ...
- Science writer wins libel appealA science writer wins the right to rely on the defence of fair comment in a libel action in a landmark appeal.
- Climate science openness urgedMPs investigating the recent climate change e-mail row demand greater transparency from climate scientists.
- Weird science Consider geoengineering to fight global warming Geoengineering -- intentionally altering Earth's climate to fight global warming -- may be risky science but it must be researched. The watchwords should be caution, openness, international cooperation, and humility. ...