School science fair winners
By Michele Miller, Times Staff Writer Tuesday, March 20, 2012 • Cypress Elementary: Joey Depecol, Lenny Pistone, Sean Martin, Margaret Jenkins, Quinten Brisch, Garrett Engh, Bella Cortier and Courtney Megargel. •Gulfside Elementary: Skylar Lloyd, Ben Anderson, Josh Robinson, Jordann Homer, Maria Papasarantopulos, Holly Darling, Anthony Sierra and Samantha Mondloch. • West Zephyrhills Elementary ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : school, science, fair, winners, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjagbl3vp4g8afsf_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbydnfznjiwbhbvcwmxbhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 132llo93b, 1333135259, important, important, http, percentage, www.tampabay.com, news, education, school, science, fair, winners, 1220986, school, science, fair, winners,
Article Viewed 455 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: School science fair winners
Date Listed : Friday, March 30, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Carlbrook School Joins The Association of Recovery Schools Carlbrook School, a nationally renowned boarding school for struggling adolescents in Southern Virginia, is excited to announce that it has been accepted as an Institutional Member to The Association...(PRWeb February ...
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- No kids in public school where You still benefitQuality public schools benefit everyone – including those without school-aged children – and therefore everyone should play a role in maintaining them, according to a new study.
- Alzheimers Drug May Impair Memory
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - VANCOUVER – A class of drugs being investigated to treat Alzheimer's disease may actually have the opposite effect of the original intent — they may impair memory, a ...
- Board Of Education Approves New Asthma Plan For SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education is considering a new plan to make sure that teachers are ready to help the thousands of kids with asthma in public schools.
- Chicago Public Schools To Begin Stocking EpipensThe Chicago Public Schools plan to begin keeping medication on hand to treat allergic reactions that could prove deadly to students.
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...
- Citizen science Birders contribute valuable data on invasive plant species In an effort to assess ties between birds' feeding habits and the spread of nonnative invasive plants, researchers provided ornithologists from four US states with questionnaires on daily bird-plant encounters. ...