Political Activist Filmmaker Kevin Booth Retained by Cannabis Science to Film Specialty Documentary
Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCBB:CBIS) a pioneering U.S. biotech company developing pharmaceutical cannabis (marijuana) products, is thrilled to announce that the company has retained filmmaker Kevin Booth to collaborate on a documentary researching cannabis as a medicine and the truth behind the science of marijuana.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : political, activist, filmmaker, kevin, booth, retained, cannabis, science, film, specialty, documentary, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjnf.4enrppzsaoc7_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbydnfznjiwbhbvcwmxbhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 13rc5b59v, 1333062456, important, important, http, percentage, news.yahoo.com, political, activist, filmmaker, kevin, booth, retained, cannabis, science, 153500008.html, political, activist, filmmaker, kevin, booth, retained, cannabis, science, film, specialty, documentary,
Article Viewed 435 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Political Activist Filmmaker Kevin Booth Retained by Cannabis Science to Film Specialty Documentary
Date Listed : Thursday, March 29, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- Alzheimers Drug May Impair Memory
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - VANCOUVER – A class of drugs being investigated to treat Alzheimer's disease may actually have the opposite effect of the original intent — they may impair memory, a ...
- Schakowsky Komen Bowed To Political Pressure In Cut To Planned ParenthoodU.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) is expressing extreme disappointment with the decision by the Susan G. Komen Foundation to stop funding cancer screening provided by Planned Parenthood.
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...
- Top Picks Ellen DeGeneres Eric Clapton PBS documentary on William Kunstler and more recommendations Ellen DeGeneres' new cable comedy special, Eric Clapton at the Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago, lawyer William Kunstler as the subject of a PBS documentary, and more top picks.
- Top Picks Expedition Great White Ron Galella documentary a look at Old Havana and more recommendations New series from National Geographic 'Expedition Great White,' documentary 'Smash His Camera' about paparazzo Ron Galella's own life, 'Havana Revisited, a new book on Old Havana, and more top picks.
- Citizen science Birders contribute valuable data on invasive plant species In an effort to assess ties between birds' feeding habits and the spread of nonnative invasive plants, researchers provided ornithologists from four US states with questionnaires on daily bird-plant encounters. ...
- Science writer wins libel appealA science writer wins the right to rely on the defence of fair comment in a libel action in a landmark appeal.