Advocates States should give foster kids lawyers
When Lauren entered foster care at age 16, she was too scared to go to the court hearings that were deciding her future. She was wary of the judge and struggled to navigate the complex legal system of dependency court on top of adjusting to life in a group home.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : advocates, states, should, give, foster, kids, lawyers, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjannoxjptsgaoaf_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbymtnoc3j2bhbvcwmzbhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 12tc5ge7s, 1332914791, important, important, http, percentage, news.yahoo.com, advocates, states, foster, kids, lawyers, 164550808.html, advocates, states, should, give, foster, kids, lawyers,
Article Viewed 330 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Advocates States should give foster kids lawyers
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Lawyers Still Accepting Actos Cases as First Hearing Set to BeginFor more information on the side effects of Actos and ongoing litigation, visit ActosCancer.com.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/actos/lawsuit-litigation/prweb9206966.htm
- VoIP Innovations Is Tax Compliant in All 50 States VoIP Innovations, North America's premier wholesale VoIP carrier, is reminding the industry that it is tax compliant in all 50 US States. "Tax compliance is going to become a very ...
- Women Should Be Aware Of Heart Attack SymptomsDoctors say many women don't see a heart attack coming because they have different symptoms than men, and even emergency room physicians can be slow to reach a diagnosis.
- Health Advocates Waiting On CPS To Make and SNO 145 Epipens Available For EmergenciesWith one injection, "epipens" can save lives. But CBS 2's Dana Kozlov wanted to find out why Chicago public schools still don't have them.
- Got The Sniffles where Maybe You Shouldnt Drive Study SaysA new study says driving with a bad cold might be like getting behind the wheel under the influence. CBS 2's Kristyn Hartman reports.
- Should your child be learning the art of slow reading where As concerns grow that the Internet is making us intellectually shallow, some educators are rallying behind the slow-reading movement.
- World debt and the Gulf oil spill should spur a Green New Deal If we enact a green economic recovery today, events like oil spills and debt crises could become relics of the past. But until we fully embrace a Green New Deal, ...
- Chinese currency why Americans should care if yuan is revalued A jump in the value of Chinese currency, the yuan, would make products manufactured in China more expensive, but could also help US manufacturers remain competitive abroad.
- Reader mailbag Should I pay off debt with the highest interest rate first where It's OK to first pay off debt on the loan with the biggest payment. With your improved cash flow, you can then tackle the loan with the higher interest rate.
- Croatia should apologize for World War II genocide before joining the EUCroatian fascists murdered hundreds of thousands of victims as part of a campaign against Serbs and Jews.