Willkie Farr Says 12 Lawyers From Dewey and Leboeuf Join Firm
Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP said 12 insurance and regulatory lawyers have joined the law firm after leaving Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP, including partners Alexander Dye, Michael Groll, Robert Rachofsky and John Schwolsky.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : willkie, farr, says, lawyers, from, dewey, leboeuf, join, firm, http, news.search.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjnf9x1mvpgdia52z_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbyndfic21mbhbvcwm1bhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 13u6mpk86, 1332102897, important, important, http, percentage, www.bloomberg.com, news, 2012, willkie, farr, says, lawyers, from, dewey, leboeuf, join, firm, .html, willkie, farr, says, lawyers, from, dewey, leboeuf, join, firm,
Article Viewed 303 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Willkie Farr Says 12 Lawyers From Dewey and Leboeuf Join Firm
Date Listed : Sunday, March 18, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Lawyers Still Accepting Actos Cases as First Hearing Set to BeginFor more information on the side effects of Actos and ongoing litigation, visit ActosCancer.com.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/actos/lawsuit-litigation/prweb9206966.htm
- National Law Journal Names Tom Sager Among Most Influential Lawyers of the DecadePublication Cites Leadership in Improving Diversity in Legal Profession (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3816874.htm
- Miller Thomson lawyers and employees from across the country join forces in
support of Haiti Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, Feb. 19 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has reciprocated a Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) decision and permanently banned ...
- Lawyers in Kodak bias case detail dollor 9.7M billThe proposed settlement in a discrimination lawsuit against Eastman Kodak Co. comes with a $9.7 million legal bill, and now attorneys handling the case are having to justify those costs.
- Sharp Criticism for Bill C 300 Lawyers Tell Parliamentary Committee Private
Members Bill Threatens Canadas Minerals Industry Press releases distributed via CNW Group. BLAINE, WA, Nov. 26 /CNW/ - Century Mining Corporation (CMM: TSX-V) today announced that, subject to regulatory approval, it will complete a non-brokered private ...
- Robert Half Legal releases 2010 Salary Guide for Lawyers and Other Legal
Professionals Press releases distributed via CNW Group. VANCOUVER, Nov. 17 /CNW/ - Members of the news media are invited to attend the all-Canadian Bullet Racing Team's 2009 fundracing event at 1:00 ...
- Huntley lawyers slam Canadian govt Brandon Huntley's lawyers have slammed a Canadian government bid to overturn his crime refugee status as driven by pressure from South Africa and "based on misguided politically correct notions", the ...
- Singapore lawyers debate Shanghai listing threatsingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes Planet Retail Nov 5 2009 12:47PM GMT
- Proposed auto insurance reforms are a short term band aid but long term
solutions to secure access to justice for victims still needed Ontario Trial
Lawyers Association says Press releases distributed via CNW Group. Burkett chooses Clea Minaker to receive $25,000 as Protégé TORONTO, Nov. 2 /CNW/ - BMO Financial Group announced that ...
- Guinea French Lawyers Join Massacre Investigationsall africa, all the time.