Airline traffic increases 5.4 percent in February to new record
SANTA ROSA -- Airline travel in and out of Charles M. Schulz--Sonoma County Airport continued to climb upward in February, reaching an all-time high of 14,996 passengers, an increase of 5.4 percent from a year before, according to figures released this morning.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : airline, traffic, increases, percent, february, record, http, rds.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjbytm1lpq3uaqgr_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbynwnomw5pbhbvcwm0bhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 141oh8k9c, 1331274771, important, important, http, percentage, www.northbaybusinessjournal.com, 50211, airline, traffic, increases, percent, february, record, airline, traffic, increases, percent, february, record,
Article Viewed 415 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Airline traffic increases 5.4 percent in February to new record
Date Listed : Thursday, March 08, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Study finds one percent of human genes switched off
Reuters Reuters - Scientists studying the human genome have found that each of us is carrying around 20 genes that have been completely inactivated, suggesting that not all switched-off genes are ...
- Two Local Residents Part Of Record Kidney Donation ChainA single good deed helped save the lives of 30 people. Two Chicago area residents are among 60 people who took part in the longest kidney transplant chain ever.
- Russia cuts Belarus gas by 60 percent
AFP AFP - Russia on Wednesday cut Belarus's gas supply by 60 percent, Gazprom chief executive Alexei Miller said in televised remarks, as a gas payment feud between Moscow and Minsk ...
- More changes to airline security after Christmas Day incidentThe changes focus on stepped-up intelligence sharing. They also attempt to address concerns that arose after new airline security measures were put in place in January.
- Thyroid condition increases stroke risk in young adults DALLAS, April 1, 2010 -- Young adults with overactive thyroid face a 44 percent increased risk of stroke compared to those with normal thyroid function, according to a ...
- Electronic medical records may accelerate genome driven diagnoses and treatments A new study reveals an exciting potential benefit of the rapidly accumulating databases of health care information, the ability to make unprecedented links between genomic data and clinical medicine. The ...
- CERN particle accelerator set for record energy collisions Using a $6 billion particle accelerator straddling the Swiss-French border, CERN physicists will attempt Tuesday to collide protons at an energy level unmatched at any other physics lab.
- COO Becomes 75 percentage More Effective in Tracking Delegated Tasks A nonprofit organization that engages hundreds of thousands of students into humanitarian relief work, Absolute.org, adopted Wrike’s full-featured project management software for organizing collaborative management of tasks and workflow. Absolute’s ...
- Having plenty of supportive relatives increases fear of dyingHaving a large number of supportive relatives increases the fear of dying among the elderly from ethnic minority groups, suggests new research.
- Colombia bomb attack kills six wounds 40 in drug trafficking port cityA Colombia bomb attack Wednesday killed at least six and injured more than 40 people in a port city notorious for drug trafficking.