John Barnes Robbie Fowler in Limbo As Indias Premier League Soccer Postpones Kickoff
Liverpool legends Robbie Fowler and John Barnes expected to spend part of the coming year participating in a new soccer league in India. That may not happen because the start of the league has been delayed due to organizational problems, according to the Telegraph. "We will announce the new dates soon," Utpal Ganguli, secretary of the Indian Football Association said. "There are many problems ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : john, barnes, robbie, fowler, limbo, indias, premier, league, soccer, postpones, kickoff, http, rds.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjag_1khpmeaagt__wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbydnfznjiwbhbvcwmxbhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 1476b02du, 1330202303, important, important, http, percentage, www.nesn.com, 2012, john, barnes, robbie, fowler, limbo, indian, premier, league, soccer, postpones, start.html, john, barnes, robbie, fowler, limbo, indias, premier, league, soccer, postpones, kickoff,
Article Viewed 526 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: John Barnes Robbie Fowler in Limbo As Indias Premier League Soccer Postpones Kickoff
Date Listed : Saturday, February 25, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present to Premier Conference that Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- Frances World Cup soccer woes rock French society The meltdown of France's World Cup team - both on and off the pitch - have shaken all walks of French society. The team has become a metaphor for everything ...
- South Africa World Cup baby names Moms choose Fifa Bafana and Soccer City South Africa World Cup baby names such as Fifa, Bafana, and Soccer City are proliferating in the Rainbow Nation as white and black families name their children after stadiums and ...
- Nook news Barnes and Noble introduces cheaper Wi Fi only tabletNook parent Barnes & Noble on Monday slashed the price on its 3G e-reader. Meanwhile, the company introduced a Wi-Fi-only Nook for $149.
- How to watch more 2010 World Cup soccer onlineLooking for streaming live video of the 2010 World Cup? Viewers in North American have plenty of options for online World Cup 2010 action.
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present Premier Conference Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- Premiere Oncology Honored for Integration of Care by Hematology and Oncology News and Issues Magazine Premiere Oncology announces today that it has been honored by Hematology & Oncology News & Issues® magazine with the Hematology & Oncology Practice Excellence Award (HOPE Award) in the category ...
- League for Innovation to Host STEMtech Online Conference The League for Innovation announced today that it has teamed with LearningTimes to produce STEMtech Online, which will run in conjunction with the onsite STEMtech conference being held October 31 ...
- Minor league baseball New Jersey players swing for the bigsOne-time major-league stars now playing in minor-league baseball look for a shot at redemption with New Jersey's Newark Bears.
- Great recession catches up with English Premier LeagueThe English Premier League, one of the richest in world soccer, could see one of its teams go bankrupt.