Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World
Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : chess, experts, help, researchers, understand, world, http, feedproxy.google.com, scienceblogrssfeed, cqnqwknmnvo, http, www.scienceblog.com, community, backend.php, science, blog, chess, experts, help, researchers, understand, world,
Article Viewed 556 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 63310 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World
Date Listed : Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Source : ,
- Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
- Experts delay H5N1 study decisionExperts have delayed a decision about whether controversial research into the H5N1 bird flu virus should be published.
- Researchers See Differences in Autism Brain Development as Early as 6 Months The changes in brain development that underlie autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be detectable in children as young as 6 months, according to research reported online today in the American ...
- Researchers develop better control for DNA based computationsA chemist has found a way to give DNA-based computing better control over logic operations. His work could lead to interfacing DNA-based computing with traditional silicon-based computing.
- Researchers Develop Smart Phone Technology To Sense DepressionResearchers at Northwestern University are developing a smart phone that can sense whether you're falling victim to depression.
- Mosquito Control Experts Professional Pet Sitters Partner to Protect PetsAMCA and NAPPS join forces to notify pet parents about heartworm disease risks (PRWeb Jun 23, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4170014.htm
- Free Resources from EBSCO Publishing Providing Useful Information to ResearchersMore than 100,000 Institutions Benefit from Free Resources Offered via EBSCOhost® (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/EBSCOGreenFILE/LISTA/prweb4172224.htm
- Echec de la fusée sud coréenne lheure de la bataille dexperts Dix jours après l'explosion en vol du deuxième KSLV-1, les causes n'ont toujours pas été clairement identifiées. L'Agence spatiale sud-coréenne (Kari), en charge de l'étage supérieur, et la firme russe Khrounitchev, ...
- Researchers create self assembling nanodevices that move and change shape on demand By emulating nature's design principles, researchers have created nanodevices made of DNA that self-assemble and can be programmed to move and change shape on demand. Double helices fold up into ...
- Imaging life as it happens researchers capture video of embryonic heart before it begins to beat Researchers are imaging life as it happens by capturing video of the embryonic heart before it begins beating. They are documenting the formation of the mammalian heart through a high-resolution, ...