Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental index
A growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall 'health' of 152 countries around the world.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : taking, earths, pulse, scientists, unveil, economic, environmental, index, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, svk7xmtwv74, 120220142647.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, taking, earths, pulse, scientists, unveil, economic, environmental, index,
Article Viewed 526 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental index
Date Listed : Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Source : ,
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- Moons Scarred Crust Hints at Recent Activity Scientists Say
SPACE.com SPACE.com - The moon's crust was apparently active far more recently than previously believed, scientists say.
- Taking tips from Vikings can help us adapt to global change Climate change, economic turmoil and cultural upheaval may be pressing concerns today – but history can teach us how best to respond, research suggests. Scientists studying the past environments and...
- Woodland Princess – Scientists discover Rhine valley woodland city (Basel, Switzerland) — March 29, 2010. A team of Dutch, German, and French archaeologists announced today in Paris they have nearly completed a three-year excavation of an ancient woodland city ...
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- NASA map sees Earths trees in a new light A NASA-led science team has created an accurate, high-resolution map of the height of Earth's forests. The map will help scientists better understand the role forests play in climate change ...
- American team of scientists help protect Guatemalas Lake Atitlan RENO, Nev. — A team of scientists from the University of Nevada, Reno, DRI, Arizona State University and University of California, Davis has returned from a two-week expedition to...
- Home sales report for May could signal economic downturnHome sales report for last month showed a drop in sales of previously occupied homes, despite government tax credits.
- American scientists help protect Guatemalas Lake Atitlan from harmful algae blooms A team of US scientists has returned from a two-week expedition to Guatemala's tropical high-mountain Lake Atitlan, where they are working to find solutions to the algae blooms that have ...
- Scientists discover heavenly solar musicMusical sounds created by longitudinal vibrations within the Sun's atmosphere, have been recorded and accurately studied for the first time by researchers, shedding light on the Sun's magnetic atmosphere.