Kirk and SNO 145 Alert And Responsive After Latest Stroke Operation
U.S. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) is described as alert and responsive after another operation to relieve swelling in his brain, after he suffered a stroke last weekend.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : kirk, alert, responsive, after, latest, stroke, operation, http, chicago.cbslocal.com, 2012, kirk, alert, responsive, after, latest, stroke, operation, http, cbs2chicago.com, health, resources_rss.xml, chicago:, health/science, kirk, alert, responsive, after, latest, stroke, operation,
Article Viewed 398 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
cbs 2 chicago: health/science
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 57846 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is nginx and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Kirk and SNO 145 Alert And Responsive After Latest Stroke Operation
Date Listed : Monday, February 20, 2012
Source : ,
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- Kirk and SNO 145 Alert And Responsive After Latest Stroke OperationU.S. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) is described as alert and responsive after another operation to relieve swelling in his brain, after he suffered a stroke last weekend.
- First Operation Performed at New Rush Hospital BuildingStaffers are quickly settling in to their new digs at the brand new Rush University Medical Center hospital building on the city's Near West Side.
- Study Simple Lifestyle Changes Reduce Stroke Risk Stroke is the third leading cause of death in the United States but a new study shows a handful of risk factors lead to 90 percent of strokes. CBS station ...
- Thyroid condition increases stroke risk in young adults DALLAS, April 1, 2010 -- Young adults with overactive thyroid face a 44 percent increased risk of stroke compared to those with normal thyroid function, according to a ...
- NBS Technologies Announces its Latest Software Application to Personalize NFC enabled Devices for the Payment Industry Developed by its in-house software group, UbiQ Software, NBS Technologies releases its latest application to support the personalization of NFC-enabled devices. (PRWeb Mar 21, 2010)
- Winners of our latest Flickr photo contestHere are the winners of the latest Gardening With the Monitor on Flickr winter photo contest.
- Nintendo is the latest entrant to e book gameThe forthcoming Nintendo DSi XL will have the screen size to handle e-book titles. But Nintendo won't be knocking Amazon off its perch anytime soon.
- Lattice inaugurates Asia operation center in Singaporesingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes EE Times Europe Feb 26 2010 8:47AM GMT
- Blacks more likely to have undiagnosed key stroke risk factor have higher stroke incidence Blacks are more likely to have an undiagnosed key risk factor for stroke and are more likely to have a stroke than whites, according to two studies presented at the ...