Two Local Residents Part Of Record Kidney Donation Chain
A single good deed helped save the lives of 30 people. Two Chicago area residents are among 60 people who took part in the longest kidney transplant chain ever.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : local, residents, part, record, kidney, donation, chain, http, chicago.cbslocal.com, 2012, local, residents, part, record, kidney, donation, chain, http, cbs2chicago.com, health, resources_rss.xml, chicago:, health/science, local, residents, part, record, kidney, donation, chain,
Article Viewed 446 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
cbs 2 chicago: health/science
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 57846 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is nginx and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Two Local Residents Part Of Record Kidney Donation Chain
Date Listed : Monday, February 20, 2012
Source : ,
- BAPS Charities makes donation of $47,000 to UNICEF for Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund The start of a fantastic partnership, one that will help save the lives of thousands of children around the world. BAPS Charities donated $47,000 to the United Nations Childrenâ€™s ...
- Skiing Holiday Whistler On Track To Have Third Snowiest Winter On Record (14-Mar-10) Whistler Blackcomb is currently experiencing deep winter conditions with the latest system bringing 78 centimetres of snow to the area. This brings the total snowfall count for the season to ...
- Audio Transcription - Transcribe Audio, Speeches, Recording Are you looking for transcribing your audio files? Are you in need of audio transcription services at affordable rates? Just get in touch with us.
Hi-Tech Transcription Services â€" Leader in ...
- Chronic Kidney Disease - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 GlobalDataâ€™s analysis suggests that the global chronic kidney disease (CKD) market was worth $13.3 billion in 2009. It is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of ...
- Medical Record Scanning with Unbelievably Low Scanning Rates Medical records are very important in disease analysis as well as in getting reimbursements. Scanning Indexing converts your paper medical records to digital medical records. Electronic medical records help both ...
- Charity Car Program Exceeds $91,000 USD in 2009 Donations North American Green Vehicle Disposal and Charity Car Donation Company Exceeds $91,000 USD in Donations Last Year Despite Economic Conditions.
Toronto, ON, March 04, 2010 -- CharityCar (www.CharityCar.us and www.CharityCar.ca), green ...
- MaaS Impact Helps Companies Achieve Massive Marketing Impact . . . in Record Time Marketing-as-a-Service pioneer revolutionizes how marketing and sales teams market, sell and succeed, at every stage in the sales cycle
PHOENIX, Arizona. (February 11, 2010) â€" MaaS Impact, pioneers in Marketing-as-a-Service, announces ...
- Kidney Stones Treatment Successful for Women and Men â€" Simply Fine Treatment A new Kidney Stones treatment dissolves renal calculi easily and consequently removes symptoms of this disorder. This treatment is beneficial for women and is available internationally from the UK.
London, UK, ...
- Electronic Health Record - Surescripts Certification Weston, Fla. (January 5, 2010) â€" gMed, in partnership with Dr. First, is the first E H R in the nation to certify under the new Surescripts guidelines. Dr. First ...
- MedRetrieve â€" A Cost Effective Service for Medical Records Retrieval
Medical Records retrieval can be a costly business. On average, it takes paralegals 2.5 hours or more to obtain medical records for a client. When done for multiple records and ...